Search Unity

Cannot import package from Asset Store

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by Sammy_23, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Sammy_23

Sammy_23

Hi,

I have downloaded a package from the Asset Store using the package manager. However, I cannot import it after download. Is this a known issue and if so how can I solve this issue?

Attached Files:

2. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Could you post any errors you are getting in the console?

3. Sammy_23

Sammy_23

Hi,

There are no errors being displayed on the console. It happens for all the packages I download. Should I post a bug report?

4. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Yeah, you should do in that case. We can then reply via email :)

5. Amandevunity

Amandevunity

well im getting error like mono.exe has stopped working

6. Sammy_23

Sammy_23

I've submitted a bug report today. It was working earlier, but had stopped a few minutes ago. There are a few errors on my console:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [PackageManager] Error Failed to parse response: Code 299 "Aborted Request"
    2. UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done(State, Int32)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [PackageManager] Error Failed to parse response: Code 504 "The requested URL returned error: 504 Gateway Time-out"
    2. UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done(State, Int32)

7. AlienBoyGames

AlienBoyGames

I am having the same problem. Did you find the solution?

8. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

We'd suggest filing your own bug report on this. If the user above did get a fix, the team there would be able to advise you of it :) https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

9. az238

az238

I had the exact same problem. Posted bug report. Sent in tech support request from 3 different locations, waited an eternity, finally got a response which was nothing more than a form letter telling me to come to the forums for an answer. I find this, a 2 yr old thread with no solution posted.

:(

timmccune likes this.
  10. timmccune

timmccune

Having the same issue:

[Package Manager Window] Error while getting token info: Server response is "Aborted Request" [Code 299]
    UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done (UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient/State,int)

When I open the Package Manager Window, I can clearly see that it has something to do with the Meta - Voice SDK package as it has a red exclamation mark with the same error next to it. If i uninstall it, the error goes away (But my project actually needs the package). Other forum posts talk about issues with the transitioning from the now deprecated Oculus Integration package to the new individual SDKs. Hope they can sort it out soon.

11. Eralink

Eralink

I have the same issue the meta XR new packages :
    [Package Manager Window] Error while getting access token: Server response is "Aborted Request" [Code 299]
    UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient:Done (UnityEditor.AsyncHTTPClient/State,int)

It happens everytime I open the project. Going to my assets tab in the package manager seems to solve the issue until I close unity again.

12. pax_unity3d

pax_unity3d

Unity Technologies

Hi!

Could you please respond with the exact Unity editor version you are using when getting the "Aborted Request [code 299"?

Thank you!

13. timmccune

timmccune

I am using Unity Editor 2021.3.33f1

I was able to resolve the issue on my laptop by closing the project, logging out of Unity Hub, back in, then reopening the project. But that doesn't seem to work with my desktop.

14. thatmikehinesguy

thatmikehinesguy

Just adding a note that I was able to resolve this by just logging out of and back into my Unity editor (or I suppose for the logging in part it's Unity Hub via web authentication, which seems to then log the editor back in).