Search Unity

Cannot import IAP: Assembly 'Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll' will not be loaded due t

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by canelex, Jun 11, 2019.

1. canelex

canelex

Hi, I've been having this issue for several weeks now and I cannot find any solution that works for me online. I'm trying to import IAP into my project, but there's always this importing error:

Assembly 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Reference has errors 'Stores'.
    Assembly 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor-firstpass.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Reference has errors 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass'.
    Assembly 'Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Stores.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Unable to resolve reference 'UnityEngine.UI'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
    Reference validation can be disabled in the Plugin Inspector.
    Assembly 'Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Bin/Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Reference has errors 'Stores'.

Here's the steps I took to import IAP:
    • Enable In-App Purchasing and click "Import" (UnityIAP, UDP, and UnityChannel unitypackages are created in Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing")
    • I run UnityIAP.unitypackage, UDP.unitypackage, and UnityChannel.unitypackage and hit import all.
    • Those errors appear in my console
    I'm using Unity 2019.3.0a5 but I've been having this on issues on every version I've tried since 2019.1.4f1

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

3. canelex

canelex

Awesome. Thanks for the information.

4. JJunior

JJunior

Hi Jeff, when the 2019 fix will be out, I need this, desperately, to finish a project I am working on. I did all my project (a 2d app), and I left it to the end of the project, and now I discovered that it does not work on the 2019 version.

Is there any workaround? I already tried the no spaces folder thing and tried copy & paste from 2018 and did not worked.

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

6. JJunior

JJunior

7. yuluojc

yuluojc

Hey!Maybe you have solved this problem.But i want to tell others here my way how to solve it.
    1.close you project.
    2delele Library Doc.
    3.Reopen you project.
    4.remember now ,you project is run on pc,remember change to you want.
    work in 2018.3.4