Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Cannot download project from collab cloud.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by NolandoFlorida, Apr 14, 2020.

1. NolandoFlorida

NolandoFlorida

Before you ask or give me a solution to something that isn't a problem, yes, this organization is set up correctly and I do have the seats set up. This is not my first time using collabs.

I have been sidelining and creating assets for this project without needing access to the project for a while, which means the project size has been growing for a while. It's over 300 MB. When I click the download from the cloud button, it opens the project and begins installing the assets and scripts, but when it finishes downloading all 10000 items, it stops and my project is still empty.

I'm using a version from 2018 LTS, so this could be a bug that has been solved in another version, but the catch is that this is a modding project for a game that is currently using 2018 so if it's that way then I might be screwed.

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @NolandoFlorida, do you see any errors in your Editor.log after trying to pull your project from the Hub? If not then could you restart your Editor with the "-enableCollabEventLogs" command line argument and try again to download your project to see if any errors appear in your log? Please share your log with the added Collab event logs with me so that I can pass it on to the team.