Search Unity

Cannot download asset store assets

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Connor_13_, Jun 10, 2014.

1. endorfinnRyder

endorfinnRyder

I mean where it shows all the projects on the start up area in the project wizard

2. endorfinnRyder

endorfinnRyder

nevermind you mean go through the documents part of the computer. I thought there would be a delete button in the interface lol

3. Kaspar-Daugaard

Kaspar-Daugaard

Unity Technologies

Hi, we will fix the Asset Store showing up blank on some NVIDIA cards in the next 4.5 patch release.

4. tucano

tucano

Eta for the FIX? is several months that I have to upgrade a package and I can't ....

5. Glen_Hunter

Glen_Hunter

Great! Never done hex editing before but... opening asset 4.0 angry bots then opening the asset store seemed to work great for me!

6. tucano

tucano

I manage to fix this, just login with another user, logout and login back with your user...

7. Sdinuka

Sdinuka

i had the same problem...i think i found the solution,

1.go to NVIDIA control panel and under global settings choose "AUTO-SELECT"
    2.Restart Unity..

thats it.... this method worked for me..i think atleast one person wil get helped from my post

bruceoutdoors and DomDom like this.
  8. karmacomp

karmacomp

I am able to get the asset store in a Unity if I load a project from version 4.0 but if I start a new level with version 4.5.1 to 4.5.2, then I cannot see the Unity asset store.

I am also using a laptop that has dual video cards - one Intel and the other a Geforce 735m card.

If I check off the Direct X 11 option as mentioned above, then the asset store shows up in new projects. If I log out and log back in that does not work. The only thing I have tried that works is turning off Direct X 11. I also get the error in the log but scenes run anyway.

I JUST updated to version 4.5.2 and that did not fix this problem. Only turning off Direct X 11 fixes it.

Mike

9. Schubkraft

Schubkraft

Unity Technologies

Can you please file a bug report about the issue so we get the logfiles and machine info for you case? Ping the ID here or via PM

10. AlbertTolokonnikov

AlbertTolokonnikov

zaxvax you best

11. DomDom

DomDom

Thx a lot, worked for me!
    ( I have a Geforce GT 650M)

12. Ben1977

Ben1977

yes ;)
    works for me ² :>

13. blazingr

blazingr

oh Master zaxvax and all master :D can you show me how to fix problem i cann't downlaod asset there error "Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates url: https://kharma.unity3d.com/" please help me Step by step how i can fix this (i not use ESET),, all of instruction that i had read is not explain me.. i very appreciated who show me how.. ;) or send me email in : pocong008@gmail.com

14. mr.zhora

mr.zhora

Hi
    I can not download files training Survival Shooter in Asset Store.
    Asset Store splash screen in Unity gray and empty.
    What to do, how to download training project Survival Shooter?
    Unity 5.02.f1, MacOS, Firefox

Attached Files:

15. bigorangedolphin

bigorangedolphin

same issue: windows 8.1, unity 5.2.1

16. jjpkoenraad

jjpkoenraad

I couldn't download assets from store with win 8.1 and chrome(default browser)
    Changed default browser to firefox, problem solved.

17. melonhead

melonhead

Same problem just bought assets and cannot download them to unity, dont see wh i should have to update though as i am using 5.1.2f1 , you are selling assets to users of many versions so this should be fixed regardless, why has this happened anyway and now you say we have to wait for an update to use the assets we have legally paid for, no just set back what you have done!!!

using amd radeon graphics so this is not just nvidia problem, using firefox and ie and still the asset store downloader just stays blank

after clicking open in unity the next window opens and all the little windows just keep searching and stay white, using win7 64 bit tried most browser and no luck

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  18. melonhead

melonhead

cant see how this is a problem with the unity editor not showing the web page as i have been using the download in this version for a while with no problem so why has this started to mess around with a blank screen when trying to download asset to unity.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015