Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot create multiplayer match, please help?

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by FoxCastz, Apr 15, 2016.

1. FoxCastz

FoxCastz

I don't know if the multiplayer is not working or if it is simply not spawning the player prefab in. Note: This all worked fine before 5.4beta, all I changed was the Creatematch methods inputs.
    MatchMakingClient Create :https://mm.unet.unity3d.com/json/reply/CreateMatchRequest
    UnityEngine.Networking.Match.NetworkMatch:CreateMatch(String, UInt32, Boolean, String, String, String, Int32, Int32, DataResponseDelegate`1)
    CustomNetworkHUD:ClickedHostIP() (at Assets/Resources/Scripts/CustomNetworkHUD.cs:64)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
    Code that is called
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public void ClickedHostIP() {
    2.         string matchName = matchNameInput.text;
    3.         if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(matchName)){
    4.             NM.matchMaker.CreateMatch(matchName, NM.matchSize, true, "", "", "", 0, 0, NM.OnMatchCreate);
    5.             mmhud.enabled = false;
    6.             matchList.enabled = false;
    7.         }
    8.     }

2. PrLayton

PrLayton

I have just fix this problem for me. I downloaded an other beta version of Unity and play my project on it (and the multiplayer work). After that, i can come back to my old version of Unity Beta.
    I guess it's a problem with Unity Services and launch project on an other Unity update (and fix) the link with Unity Multiplayer Service.

3. FoxCastz

FoxCastz

which beta version did you get?

4. FoxCastz

FoxCastz

Oh I get it now. You are saying that the current beta versions cannot connect to the Unity Services, and we need to wait until they fix it.