Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

"Cannot create appbundle" error on build Win10

Discussion in 'Windows' started by noethis, Apr 14, 2016.

1. noethis

noethis

I'm on Unity 5.3.4p2 and am trying to build for Windows 10 Universal. When I go over to VS to try and build/run the game on a device I've been getting the following errors/warning. Cleaning the build seemed to help a few times but now it's occurring every time and I can no longer successfully build.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(2372,5): warning : APPX4002: Build property AppxBundlePlatforms is not explicitly set and is calculated based on uploaded packages in the Store for currently building app. Use 'Create App Package' wizard or edit project file to set it.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(4417,5): error APPX3102: You cannot create an app bundle containing more than one package per architecture. Value of AppxBundlePlatforms property is 'Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|X86|Arm|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral'.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(4417,5): error APPX3103: You cannot create an app bundle which contains a neutral architecture package along with packages for other architectures. Value of AppxBundlePlatforms property is 'Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|X86|Arm|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral|Neutral'.

2. noethis

noethis

Haha, never mind, I should've read the warning instructions better. As soon as I used Create App Package it started working again. I think it threw me off because I've never really had to do this before.