Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Cannot commit to server/Cannot get revisions from server

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by mimminito, Jan 25, 2017.

1. mimminito

mimminito

I have a project that I am unable to commit to the collab server at all. I have tried unlinking the project and linking it with multiple new projects, and every time I get the same issue. On the services website when I check the project I also get an error stating it cannot get the revisions.

I have also tried deleting the collab snapshot files (and the whole folder) both of which does not work.

Is there a way I can completely remove Unity services from this project (deleting the meta files?) and then try to relink the project onto the cloud platform? This is very frustrating... I have submitted a bug report under case 874162 if anyone could take a look.

Adam

2. Florian-Wiest

Florian-Wiest

I ca´nt Submit changes either. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today i was only able to submit once

3. mimminito

mimminito

Ive not be able to submit since yesterday at all on this one project, no matter what I do. I have tired another project with just a few scripts in it and thats all, and that works fine.

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

I'm sorry about the difficulties you've both been having. Our service was under heavy load yesterday while we updated the backend to accommodate the increase in users. Are you both still having difficulty committing? How many changes are you trying to commit?

5. mimminito

mimminito

After emailing support and them tweaking a few things I am able to commit again now!

Ryan-Unity likes this.
  6. Florian-Wiest

Florian-Wiest

In my case it still is´nt working. If i click "Publish again" the circle fills to 100% and it says "Finalizing upload. Please wait.." until eventually it just resets to the point where it shows the changes and I can "Publish again"

7. columh

columh

Hi

I seem to be unable to commit an update with 15 new images in an animation. What is the best way to contact support please?

Best regards

Colum Higgins

8. SourPatch427618

SourPatch427618

This is happening to our a few of our team members as well. Have you found a solution?

9. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @columh and @SourPatch427618! Our service was experiencing some issues last Saturday. Are you both still experiencing these issues after restarting Unity?

10. greensquid_solutions

greensquid_solutions

I just had the issue again, so I thought I would try my wifi dongle and it worked instantly.. so I wonder if my router is somehow blocking it... I can download from the cloud no problem (it's just the uploading) and it did work a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure.

11. greensquid_solutions

greensquid_solutions

Hmm.. now it's working on the original internet connection.. so either the server was being weird and didn't like this internet connection last night or when I pushed it from this computer with the other connection it fixed something on the collab bit in unity and let it continue on.

I'll see how it goes :)