Search Unity

Cannot buy assets in the asset store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ecentinela, Mar 28, 2023.

1. ecentinela

ecentinela

Hello everybody,

I write here because after almost 3 weeks and multiple ticket messages, I'm not receiving any answer from the Unity support team. Maybe here in the forums, somebody had the same problem as me and can help me.

3 weeks ago I tried multiple times to buy some packages from the asset store and every time, after the payment (I tried with PayPal and with credit card) I receive a "the transaction is flagged for review" message (or something like this, copied at the end of this message) and a message appears telling me that somebody from unity will get in contact with me (nobody did it).

Anybody had this problem? What can I do to solve it?

Thank you!

---

This transaction was flagged for additional review. You will be contacted by a Unity representative in approximately one business day.[ERR:80.133.194]

OrderId: 3573994038xxx
    RequestId: 1d6dec88-03cf-4a03-aba3-0a6ab0c75xxx
    ErrorPath: https://pay.unity.com/asv2/checkout?orderId=3573994038xxx
    Code: 80.133.194
    DateTime: 3/11/2023, 11:17:25 AM

2. firativerson

firativerson

yep same thing is happening to me. I dont understand why...

3. ecentinela

ecentinela

@firativerson just to try to help you (because if you are waiting for help from Unity wait patiently...). In my case I was able to solve it when I filled out the "Company" field in my profile. I'm a solo developer so I filled it with my full name. After that, I was able to shop normally.
    I hope that helps!

JamesVZA likes this.
  4. JamesVZA

JamesVZA

I'm having same issue. Company field is completed..

ughh