Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot buy ANYTHING from the Asset Store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AtomicLugia, Dec 2, 2020.

1. AtomicLugia

AtomicLugia

I got 200€ on my PayPal and want to buy some assets from the store, before the sale ends. It worked last time with the Basic Motions Pack PRO, no problems. Now, I have 9 items in my cart, typed in everything correctly like before and now it's glitching out. Everytime when I press "Pay Now", after a fake loading time, there's this error message: "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.". Like I said earlier, it worked last time with the exact same method. I'm confused...

2. TheLadyDysis

TheLadyDysis

Yup, same here. Double checked everything. Paypal and different Credit Card don't work. Trying another computer, but I get errors logging in on that machine. =\

3. AtomicLugia

AtomicLugia

Also, I can't login with any other browser that hasn't my login saved. The login page just reloads - are there server issues? I don't want this bugfest to last until the sale is over.

4. kns1966

kns1966

I've had the same. For me the transaction was being blocked by my bank. I believe the trigger is based on location of the actual transaction.

These days I pay directly with a credit card.

5. AtomicLugia

AtomicLugia

Okay, nevermind, it worked. O_ó

Maybe the servers had a hiccup.