Search Unity

Cannot Add Android Support Build and Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Nanoblitz, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Nanoblitz

Nanoblitz

I downloaded Unity Hub and installed Unity editor 2019.4.28f1 (and it is the only one that i can get to download) (i cant get the other version to download with it saying installation failed) in the Unity Hub with the modules Android Build Support, Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019, IOS build, Universal Window, Windows Build and documentation modules checked before installing.
    Once installation is done, only the documentation module was available. I retired again while ticking the other modules and finally i got ios build, window build and universal window support available. But no matter how many times i retried i couldn't get Android Support build to be availble and its sdk,ndk and jdk. I also cant get windows visual studio community 2019 to get "installed tick" although its aready in my system.
    I literally tried everything from following the youtube tutorials to seeing solved threads on the forum. But none of their method works. What did i do wrong? I'm almost at the verge of giving up. Please help me.

I already tried to do the exploit protection thing and i also uninstalled everything related to unity in my pc and reinstalled back. i even uninstalled my 360 virus security and swithced off all the firewall. I'm really getting frustrated. This is the 4th day im trying pls help.

Edit: I have 0 knowledge in coding or whatsoever and this is my first time using unity as I heard you dont need to learn to code to create games
    1.png

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  2. BenjiM_Unity

BenjiM_Unity

Unity Technologies

Thanks for flagging. If you haven't already done so, can you kindly submit a bug report for us? https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting. The team can then take a look at your log file in order to pinpoint the issue. There is also the beta version for you to try out if you like.