Search Unity

Can you create banners with UnityAds?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Assassinbeast, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Assassinbeast

Assassinbeast

Hello, is it possible to create banners with UnityAds and put them only at the bottom of the screen like AdMob?
    So far, i looked into the things called "Ad Placements", but they only have videos, big interstitial pictures and rewarded videos.

If UnityAds doesn't support the simple banners to put them on top/bottom of the screen, then will it in the future?

2. Salazar

Salazar

Hello Assassinbeast,

You looked right place ( "Ad Placements") . No banner ads in Unity Ads.

I am not a official but Unity Ads's , ad serving consept is more developer friendly and also its user friendly. Especially Video ads. Its a promising consept. You cant be accused for miss clicks. You make a cool game , you make a cool reward , you show your video ad and you get paid. The developer only concern about making a cool game.

In the other hand , with that banner ads you may accused for invalid activity with your game also it disturbs users and your cool graphics.

Thanks,

DezBoyle and unity-nikkolai like this.
  3. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Correct, Unity Ads doesn't support banner ads at the moment, and currently don't have plans to support them anytime in the near future. Thanks for asking!

DezBoyle and leandrovtd like this.
  4. commodore

commodore

Why not give the option for banner ads? I was hoping to be able to have a banner ad at the bottom of my menu. It wouldn't interfere with gameplay.

atalantus likes this.
  5. TheAngrycrow

TheAngrycrow

Hmm.. kinda torn on this one.. But I think I can work out a way around not having banner ads. Since they're so easy to implement with this SDK it's actually way better for me as a designer .. not sure how my client will feel about it.. but we'll deal with that when we get there

6. Mastermindbrothers

Mastermindbrothers

so howabout now does unity now support banner ads cause i saw something on that

madcodez likes this.
  7. maydinunlu

maydinunlu

madcodez likes this.
  8. DBarlok

DBarlok

Hello, why i cannot find the Banner class when i import UnityEngine.Advertisements?

I don't see the Class from Visual Studio. Using Unity 2018. Video Ads on Test Mode working already.

Please help, i need to deliver today!

9. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Ensure you have downloaded the Unity Monetization 3.0 SDK from the Asset Store. If you have done this, please show a screenshot.

10. LunarExGames

LunarExGames

I've turned off the Ads Extension in 2018 and imported Monetization 3.0 from the asset store. I don't see any info on how to make the banner to go the top of the ap - looks like default is on the bottom. How can we move to the top?

MADiFold likes this.
  11. DanielDoria

DanielDoria

Hi, how do you disable the old Unity ads extension? Whenever I try to install the new Asset SDK 3.0 it gives errors saying it already exists so that may be the solution.

12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

In the Services panel

13. sj631

sj631

Open the Package Manager window from window tab. Click the "In Project" button if you are in "All packages" mode. Select the package you want to remove from the Packages list. The package information appears in the Details pane. Click the Remove button.

14. ahmedaniss

ahmedaniss

video to add banner ad :