Search Unity

Feedback Can we please "follow" publishers

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by TaranisElsu, May 19, 2022.

1. TaranisElsu

TaranisElsu

I would like a way to follow publishers and get notified when they update/publish something. I would also like it as an easy way to keep track of publishers that make awesome things that I would like to buy in the future.

BackwoodsGaming likes this.
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I think one way to get updates to assets is if you put them in Favorites, then can see if go on sale for example or get an update.

I even follow my assets that way to make sure they published correctly and others can see the updated status, e.g. like Sky Master sample in the photo.

A way to get new published assets would be really cool though and not exist yet. I can only think of tracking publishers lists, like the one i made above to keep track of all my assets and add when new come along, but that is not automated.

Willbkool_FPCS likes this.
  3. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

I'm with you. What I do is have a folder with bookmarks to them to their page sorted by recently updated. I also have a crazy long wishlist to look for stuff on sale.

4. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

Tagging the actual publisher to follow would be great. So many times even my favourite publishers release something and I miss it :(

StevenPicard likes this.
  5. TaranisElsu

TaranisElsu

That only works for individual assets and not everything the publisher does. For example, I will not get a notification if they publish a new asset.

Plus I really want a short list of the publishers that I really like so I can see them all in one place because my wishlist of assets is really really long.

6. Recon03

Recon03

most publishers will have a website, discord, or other wise and they allow you to link up there. most of them use something third party as its easier for them to have the control over there business.... I set them to email me, and ones that don't they do on Discord. SO I wish all of the publishers, did have them email you so I get what you mean there. Its easy to miss there sales or new stuff, if they don't have a website that emails you.

NOT every publisher does. Sadly.. I try to say off Discord so its easy for me to miss stuff so I get what your saying.