Search Unity

Can we get an update from Unity on UCPP Beta Exam progress?

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by JonathanBartel, Oct 16, 2021.

1. JonathanBartel

JonathanBartel

I know the instructions from Unity following the UCPP Beta Exam are:
    The exam closed on September 19th, if I'm not mistaken. That means it's been about four weeks.

I was first hoping for some clarity. When the instructions say "12 weeks", does that mean "within 12 weeks" (<= 12) or does that mean "no less than 12 weeks" (>= 12)? I'm not looking for an exact date or anything, but I'm very eagerly awaiting my results and a little clarification could help me manage expectations.

Secondly, is there any update on the progress? Is the team on track with their process or is this a low priority for them?

I took the exam in August and this wait has been brutal.

2. JonathanBartel

JonathanBartel

:D Unity's official answer:

3. Luemus

Luemus

Still waiting. Any updates on this?

4. mikemccready

mikemccready

I'm waiting too. My contact at Unity said this "Hi Mike. Apparently, there has been a delay due to the involvement of multiple processes of evaluation before the final results can be released. I have been informed we should be receiving the results within the first week of December. I hope this helps."

Still don't have any results.

5. JonathanBartel

JonathanBartel

@mikemccready I received my results on December 8th. I don't know if everyone got their results at the same time or if they're rolling them out as they process them. I took the exam a few days after the testing window opened, so it could make sense if I've received mine before others.

Check your spam folder. The sender was 'Unity Technologies via Credly' and the subject was "Unity Technologies issued you a new badge." I passed my exam; not sure what the subject would be for someone who did not pass. Also, if you set up an account with Pearson VUE (I don't remember if that was a required step) you could log in to your account to view your results. On the right side of your dashboard, click "Exam history". Lastly, the certification is issued by Credly. You can try going to Credly.com and creating an account using the same email you used to register for your exam. If you passed, your certification and badges will be there.

Again, if they're rolling out results as they are available, there's still a chance your exam hasn't been processed, yet. Hope this helps and good luck!

6. SurajKamya

SurajKamya

Here is the answer

upload_2021-12-22_9-15-47.png