Search Unity

Can not import Unity IAP

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by bws99, Jul 8, 2019.

1. bws99

bws99

Reload Assembly called from managed code directly. This will cause a crash. You should never refresh assets in synchronous mode or enter playmode synchronously from script code.
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

I'm getting this error while trying to import Unity IAP

I read a lot of posts(almost all) but i did not find any solution. I also tried it ona anew balnk project same situation happened. Is there any way to figure out this?

Unity 2019.3

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Can you provide a screenshot of when/where you are seeing this error? IAP is having issues with 2019 but there are several workarounds, so wanted to make sure. I have it working here, but also ran into issues.

3. bws99

bws99

Im getting that error when i clicked import button. Unity just trying to import it but hust 2 sec later he gives that error and stop importing.
    I also tried it import from package manager (all versions) but result was same :( Ty for your fast reply btw

4. bws99

bws99

5. bws99

bws99

Dude do you have any advice for me :/

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry none of your screenshots are visible. You don't import IAP from the Package Manager, you would likely want to Reset All Packages to Default from the Help menu. You import IAP from the Services window (menu Window/General/Services or Window/Services). Did you view this post also? https://forum.unity.com/threads/notice-iap-issues-with-unity-2019.689647/ You can also try with Unity 2018, probably a better bet.

7. bws99

bws99

I have tried everything.
    -copy paste from 2018 version which was working fine with IAP
    -changing the location of unity (a location without space)
    -import from assetstore
    -blablabla
    -when i saw IAP is working on 2018. i tried to open my project on 2018 but it does not open my porject. didnt even play in editor with a bunch of errors.

i dont know what to do know. i hope u guys fix this someday:(

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

I trust that you enabled and imported IAP from the Services window. If Unity 2018 is working for you, you will want to use that version. You can't open a Unity 2019 project in Unity 2018 however, you'll need to use your backup prior to upgrading to 2019.

9. bws99

bws99

İm working for 2 months on this game. So i cant rework. İ will continue on 2019.
    İ do some research but i couldnt find any other api for IAP.
    Do you know any other api for in app purchasing?

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

So you knew that IAP wasn't working for 2 months but kept developing anyway? Perhaps I am missing something. Anyway, I have IAP working on Unity 2019 but had to use the mentioned workarounds, so we would need to figure out your issue. Please try with a new project, and share the exact steps that you are following to import IAP. Otherwise, you are welcome to search the asset store for other IAP options.

11. bws99

bws99

lol, how can i know that is not working at this 2 months. i just planned that i can add IAP at the last times of my project. cuz it was 5min work at 2018 version. And, I couldn't imagine that they would break it while developing 2019version.
    Ty btw

12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You would know by testing. Generally you should have a suite of baseline tests that you run after every major change. And it seems that you didn't add it at the last minute, you stated you were already using IAP with 2018. Did you remove it before you upgraded? Otherwise you would have likely had errors immediately after the upgrade and it would not compile and you would have known right away. At any rate, here we are, hopefully you can make progress.

13. bws99

bws99

2019 was first unity version on my laptop. i was working with 2018 on another pc. u right dude. a lot of people are having issues with 2019(IAP). I hope Unity IAP team will fix it. have a good day