Search Unity

1. Going to #UniteBerlin? Bring a buddy & get 25% off the 2nd ticket! More info here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Famed game designer and creator of The Sims, SimCIty, and Spore is looking for a 3D artist to join their team. Join the challenge.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.4 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've opened a new World Building sub-forum to faciltate all your world building discussions! Drop in and ask any ProBuilder, ProGrids, or PolyBrush questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Can not download collab project

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by rsanc, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

1. rsanc

rsanc

Hi, im part of an organization where I currently have a seat in but anytime I go to the in the cloud section of unity the project is not appearing for me to download. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and knows any fixes?

2. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @rsanc - if the project is not appearing for you to download, but you do have a seat in the organization, you likely don't have access to the project itself.

Organization owners and managers by default have access to all projects in an organization. However, if you are a User or Guest in the organization, you will also have to have explicit permissions on the project. In these situations, to give you access, the organization owner or manager should:
    1. go to https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/
    2. Select the project.
    3. Select the "Settings" section on the left.
    4. Select "Users" and then make sure you are added to the project.
    If this does not resolve your problem, please send an email to collabsupport@unity3d.com.

Additionally, this post may also be helpful: https://forum.unity.com/threads/having-trouble-accessing-a-collaborate-project.514693/