Search Unity

Other Can I use Unity Engine to make an exportable Game Maker app?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by CodeRumble, May 31, 2022.

1. CodeRumble

CodeRumble

Hi There!

Currently, I'm making a mobile app through unity which will enable users to create games on mobile itself.

The mechanism is really simple, after starting the app the user will see tons of game templates on the mobile screen (2d, 3d, runner game, board game, etc). The user has to choose between those templates after choosing the user will make changes like obstacles, enemies, players, etc. When the user gets satisfied with those changes he'll simply have to click on build button. On clicking the button various information like the obstacles which the user has put in the game and their location is sent to us on the back-end.

On our side as soon as we get the information, we'll open the unity engine, apply those changes ourselves and we will send the build to the user.

I am dubious on the part that are we allowed to send the build to the user, isn't doing this is similar to providing a game to your client as per his requirements? Would I get caught up with legal issues if we establish this system?

Glad to Connect!