Search Unity

Can i use unity ads if my app is not on play store??

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by yashrai12july, Jun 2, 2020.

1. yashrai12july

yashrai12july

Can i use unity ads in my app (not in game ) if i don't upload my app on play store ?? Will they still work ? Will unity pay me ??

And what if i uploaded an app on play store with unity ads and because of some reason if my app get suspended. Will unity ads will work after suspension ? Will i get my money ?

I am asking this because i lost 3000$ in admob after my app got suspended suddenly on play store !! They blocked my funds and never paid me.

Yacchu likes this.
  2. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

The Ads SDK will function if your app is installed outside of the Play Store. However, you can only receive revenue from users who have the Play Store available on their device, which may limit your earnings.

AmirJV_404 and yashrai12july like this.
  3. yashrai12july

yashrai12july

Thanks for quick response !!

So it means it will show ads even fter suspension of my app on play store and i will get my earnings ???? Because i don't want to loose my money for the decision made by some ai ai s to suspend my app from play store !!

4. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

AmirJV_404 likes this.
  5. ShinoGenshi

ShinoGenshi

does this mean if anyone who has downloaded my game but didnt have play store downloaded i wont get money?

6. galaxy0hore

galaxy0hore

My apps has about 500.000 download from playstore, and now google terminated my account for no reasons

Lorrak likes this.
  7. SelchukX

SelchukX

Will there be advertisements in the applications that are not published in the play store but published in the Amazon app store?

8. ashakumari73806

ashakumari73806

My game not public on playstore or app store but my game public on samsung glaxy store can i earn money on glaxy store user download on my app

9. berukulama

berukulama

If the game is banned from the playstore, I know that you need to turn off UnityAds Android ads. If the application is live on IOS, you only need to open the iOS ads. If you don't have iOS, I suggest you turn off the ads of your uninstalled app completely. Although there is a loss of income, you can make up for it in a new application, do not risk your account.