Search Unity

Can I sell items from a bundle here before they expire?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Nefisto, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Nefisto

Nefisto

I've bought the humble bundle package made from unity last year, but tbh I bought only caught cause I want to try Peek, most items from the bundle aren't of my interest, so I came here ask if I can try to sell the other assets here before they expire? (sep/30)

2. BetaMark

BetaMark

Are you asking if you can resell assets you purchased? If so, I am pretty sure that isn't allowed in the terms of service.

I am curious your results with Peek.

3. Nefisto

Nefisto

No no, I've bought a bundle but claimed only 3-4 packages from the bundle. I don't have interest in other packages, not at moment, so I thought if it's possible for to me try to sell the other packages here, I mean if it does not break any forum rule.

EDIT: I think that I misunderstood you, with "resell" you mean exactly what I've typed above right?

4. Mauri

Mauri

Obviously, you're not allowed to resell actual assets. All you get in these bundles are voucher codes, however. Selling those is likely not allowed either, but giving them away for free may be. But I could be wrong and IANAL anyway, so... pinch of salt and stuff.

You're probably better off asking Unity directly:

Nefisto likes this.