Search Unity

Can i make a commercial game made with pro builder alone in unity ?

Discussion in 'World Building' started by FineBrisk, Sep 28, 2018.

1. FineBrisk

FineBrisk

Can i make a commercial game made with pro builder alone in unity ?

2. Mauri

Mauri

Well, ProBuilder is mainly designed for level design prototyping - e.g. blocking out a level with simple geometry that you should replace with actual game assets later on. However, many games use a overall blocky art style (like Manifold Garden or Crossy Road) and ProBuilder would be perfect for this.

Keep in mind, however, that you'd still need Scripting knowledge (if you haven't already).

gabrielw_unity and FineBrisk like this.
  3. FineBrisk

FineBrisk

thank you :)
    well i knew everything that you just said all i wanted to know was could i use them and release them commercially and you made it clear.

4. kdgalla

kdgalla

Back when it was a Procore product, they had a developer showcase page. I don't know if these developers used Probuilder exclusively or if they used other modeling packages as well. Except in the case of Superhot, where I remember that the developers wrote that they built all of their levels with only Probuilder.

5. jubaerjams8548

jubaerjams8548

im still not clear....as Pro builder of Unity includes some third party licenses, so can i still use Pro Builder for my commercial project?

6. jubaerjams8548

jubaerjams8548

bump...Im still not clear....Can I use Probuilder of unity for my commercial project? because, it includes some third party licenses.....so im confused....please make me clear about that....

7. kdgalla

kdgalla

Yes.

8. gabrielw_unity

gabrielw_unity

Unity Technologies

Yup you sure can! :) See Dusk, SUPERHOT, Tunic, STRAFE, Manifold Garden, Sable, many others! :)

9. jubaerjams8548

jubaerjams8548

Thank u so much...im using it in my commercial project then...cheers

gabrielw_unity likes this.