Search Unity

Can buy a non-consumable item several times :S

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Mephesto_Khaan, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Mephesto_Khaan

Mephesto_Khaan

Hi, I released my game 6 months ago using Unity 5.4. It was a freemium model where you get a free demo but can buy the rest of the game via a single non-consumable IAP transaction. This has worked flawlesly ever since.

I have update it to 5.6 with a lot of nice extra features etc... and for some reason every new version I upload (to the beta track) says I dont have the levels package and displays the purchasing button.. and what is worse it works and allows me to buy the product again!

Once bought it works perfectly, and even reinstalling the app restores the purchase... until I update a new version to the Beta track :S

The item is marked as ProductType.NonConsumable in the Builder.

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Mephesto_Khaan,

Just for clarification

You created a build in 5.4 and you were able to purchase your non-consumable item only once.
    You created a new build in 5.6 and you were able to purchase the same non-consumable again.

In that same build (on 5.6), are you able to purchase the non-consumable a second time? Or do you need to create a new build for the non-consumable to be purchased again.
    • What specific version of Unity are you using?
    • What version of the IAP plugin are you using? (You can find this in /Plugins/UnityPurchasing/Changelog.md)
    • Would you be able to provide a copy of your purchasing script?
    • Which store are you having this issue on, Google Play or Amazon?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017