Search Unity

CameraTron9000 Asset

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by StrategyTron, Jul 4, 2019.

1. StrategyTron

StrategyTron

Hi, this is the forum page for the CameraTron9000 asset found on the Unity Asset Store.

This is the best place to post if you have any support requests, questions, comments, feature suggestions, etc....

The asset's store page posting can be found here(coming soon)

2. Lurking-Ninja

Lurking-Ninja

No, you need to do it in the Asset Store topic.

3. StrategyTron

StrategyTron

4. SpyrosUn

SpyrosUn

The camera looks very interesting, but the instructions are really poor. We really really don't need to know every detail in a one hour and a half video :) Just make 2-3 videos explaining how to setup the camera for different kinds of games, like an rts, a simulation, a shooter etc..

5. StrategyTron

StrategyTron

@SpyrosUn

I'm glad you find it interesting :)
    I completely agree on the long video and the need for making a shorter video(s), and I will be posting a shorter one here in the next few days, sorry for the delay.

Just to clarify, in case there was any confusion, the asset is specifically designed for strategy styled games, like RTS, city-builders, turn-based, strategy 4X, but can also be set-up for use in a top-down RPG styled game by using the 'follow game object' coroutine.

I'll try and hit some points in a short video for these types of games. But feel free to get creative with it!

Thanks for the feedback :)