Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Camera Stream Sender is not working.

Discussion in 'Unity Render Streaming' started by woo_dong, Jul 5, 2022.

1. woo_dong

woo_dong

streaming.png

I'm following the guide version

This is where the problem always occurs.

Eventually, no screen is displayed on the web page.

Help me.

2. dhruv_unity154

dhruv_unity154

Hello

I faced that issue also. The main problem is regarding broadcast's stream list. Streaming work only if more than one item in list streams. If you pass only one camera then streaming not works.

You can see Single Connection component script that might helps you for single camera stream.

I noticed that you have used Main Camera. Do you get any issue regarding 'No Camera Rendering' when you try to stream Main Camera?

Thanks

3. dan_soqqle

dan_soqqle

Hi i keep getting the problem also. even following the guide a simple broadcast and sender dosen't work. The web page is always blank.

I do get the 'no camera rendering'. @dhruv_unity154 how did you solve this specifically?

[impolite-Unity.RenderStreaming.PeerConnection] Failed to set remote answer sdp: Failed to apply the description for m= section with mid='0': Failed to set SSL role for the transport.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)

Thanks in advance.

upload_2022-8-3_23-1-19.png

I also occassionally get this, although am unsure what it means
    impolite-Unity.RenderStreaming.PeerConnection] Failed to set local answer sdp: Failed to set local video description recv parameters for m-section with mid='2'.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  4. dhruv_unity154

dhruv_unity154

Hello @dan_soqqle

You have to keep at least two camera in scene, One for general camera for render and one for streaming that contain streaming script.

Try to connect URS server pc connected with Ethernet or good network wifi connection.

dan_soqqle likes this.
  5. dan_soqqle

dan_soqqle

Thanks Dhruv, sorry stupid question, i just looked up this URS (i presume its a universal routing server?). Do you mind elaborating where and how that comes into the picture? As i thought this was kind of meant for peer to peer. Although i was looking up IFU.

I did try two cameras too. Let me try again!

6. Jeong-Yeol

Jeong-Yeol

Maybe, Drag and Drop Camera Stream Sender(Script) to Element.