Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Camera Rect in HDRP

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by Nienna90, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Nienna90

Nienna90

Hey everyone,

I upgraded the game we are working on recently to the HDR pipeline, and I seem to have an issue with defining the camera rectangle like i used to before.

It seems that the camera rect is always full screen in hdrp no matter the changes i make to the viewport settings.

I only want the camera rect to be at the size of the empty layer in the middle of the screen as shown.
    https://imgur.com/a/ec7VsJX

Anyone knows what im supposed to do?

2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Sounds like it's still WIP there. Whole thing is very WIP still. Could you mask it off while you wait? Wrong forum as well considering it's not been released yet, so I moved it over.

Also feel free to file a bug on SRP github and they will track it I think.

3. Nienna90

Nienna90

Oh, im sorry. im new here. There are so many sub forums :D

if its WIP i get it i guess.
    It is masked off by the GUI overlay, but I do need the entire FOV of the camera to be in that rect and not just some of it..

4. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Hopefully someone will be along and help you out - I have no idea about the camera stuff in HDRP at present. I would guess they would want to get the Physical Camera working with it and Unite Berlin is going at the moment so staff might be a bit busy.

5. CasperCoder

CasperCoder

I've been getting around this with rendering to textures for now and positioning them in a canvas (not ideal i know).

Does anyone know when we might get this working again?

ibrahim000 likes this.