Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Camera preview not previewing anything

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by LittleLover, Nov 28, 2023.

1. LittleLover

LittleLover

Hello,

I am new to Unity so I am following a tutorial which is going well so far. However, when I select the camera a small preview window pops up. This window doesnt preview anything though, just the background. It works fine when pressing play but it would be nice if the preview previewed. How do I fix this?

3.png