Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Camera "Main Camera" does not use a AR Pose Driver or a Tracked Pose Driver

Discussion in 'AR' started by taimex, Nov 11, 2022.

1. taimex

taimex

I keep getting a warning and its suggests is not true.

"Camera "Main Camera" does not use a AR Pose Driver or a Tracked Pose Driver, so its transform will not be updated by an XR device. In order for this to be updated, please add either an AR Pose Driver or a Tracked Pose Driver."

But as you can see from the attached screen shot, I do have a Tracked Pose Driver on my Main Camera.

How to get rid of this warning?

Unity 2021.3.13f1 and AR Foundation 4.2.6
    Screenshot 2022-11-05 112840.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-05 112840.jpg

2. andyb-unity

andyb-unity

Unity Technologies

3. tomobo

tomobo

So I'm using unity2020.3.42f1 and MRTK3, and i'm getting the same error however I do have the input system version (screenshots below).

b.png
    a.png

4. andyb-unity

andyb-unity

Unity Technologies

Ah I see. I'm surprised that this is the only issue you are seeing? I'm curious why you are using both AR Foundation and MRTK in your project? I would recommend choosing one or the other but not both. I thought they were incompatible.

5. tomobo

tomobo

Curious, I hadn't noticed that but upon checking, it appears to be a dependency of MRTK components, at least MRTK3.
    upload_2022-11-28_9-22-53.png

I had a look at MRTk3 issues relating to this and indeed found an open issue on their github: https://github.com/microsoft/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/issues/11109

Adding the 'Tracked Pose Driver' alongside the input system variant did appear to fix the issue, which is good.
    upload_2022-11-28_9-22-26.png

The github issue does note however that they thought this was fixed by an update to InputSystem.

However, my issue is resolved which is good for me for now.

Thanks!