Search Unity

Question Camera is frozen when building and deploying to quest

Discussion in 'XR Interaction Toolkit and Input' started by puterichNew, Apr 12, 2021.

1. puterichNew

puterichNew

When I press play in the editor. I cannot look around and move the controllers until I click the game window. The camera is stuck at the origin of the Room-Scale Xr Rig (Action Based). This is fine but, when I build to the oculus quest 2 I have the same issue, except this time I cannot click with the mouse to focus the game window.
    It feels like the application does not have focus?

2. zajcev-bb

zajcev-bb

Check if there is only one camera. The one on the rig. Remove any other cameras.

3. puterichNew

puterichNew

there was a stacked camera but I removed it and it's still not working.

4. EricJ13

EricJ13

I was having the same problem in the editor (using 2020.3.X), but not in builds. The Lock Input to Game View option mentioned here worked for the editor: https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/c...tml#using-actions-with-action-based-behaviors

I don't think that will help you with builds, I think it only applies to the editor but I may be wrong... wouldn't be the first time. Maybe there's something in here that will help: Configure Unity Settings | Oculus Developers

Good luck, hope you get it resolved.

5. puterichNew

puterichNew

Thank you, these are good links.
    I did setup a new project, moved the content of the asset folder over and used a new rig. This did work, bu still having an issue (all white in some scenes) but that might be an unrelated issue I will go through those oculus unity configurations to make sure