Search Unity

Camera controled by Input.acceleration ISSUE after switching to WindowsPhone from iOS

Discussion in 'Windows' started by FIllbiker, Aug 15, 2013.

1. FIllbiker

FIllbiker

I'm having some troubles with converting my game from ios to windows phone.
    I have a camera controled by tilting a device (like mouse look, but with accelerometer control) and it works great on ios.
    After switch platform to windows phone it doesn't work. It build fine without any errors, but when run on a phone it doesn't move...

But if I create a new project (completely new, created with Unity 4.2), place a main camera into the scene, attach this view control script into it, build it and run in on the phone, it works great.

I tried to copy this new scene from a new project into my game project, build this scene (only this one) into the device, it doesn't work again. Camera doesn't move by accelerometer and only jitters on it's place. There are no errors, nothing.

It looks there is some hidden issue (or a bug) in my project while converted into a new Unity 4.2 or switching to Windows phone platform.

Accelerometer input is working, my gameobject (space ship) is normaly controled by tilting device like on ios. But can't control a first person camera view like on ios. I tried to create a fresh new camera with this script attached in my project but with the same issue.

Now I will try to copy all my assets into a fresh new created project (created by 4.2) and will see if it will work.
    Do you have suggestions?

2. FIllbiker

FIllbiker

Funny, solved. For some strange reason it was Smart water plugin. I removed Smart water folders from my project and now it works. I don't understand a connection, but after removing everything and reimporting back again, it was this plugin folders that did this issue. Anyway, it is working again and I'm happy. :)