Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Camera Control Issue With Windows Builds

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by JordyRogiers, Sep 18, 2020.

1. JordyRogiers

JordyRogiers

Hey, so i recently started experimenting with Unity Tiny and i'm enjoying it mostly so far.

I'm facing a small problem with the camera. When holding 'shift' i take control of the camera. This is the same for the Tiny3D sample project i used as base. I don't wish for this behaviour, but i really can't find where i can edit or configure this.

Although i think it's just the debug camera configuration from the unity.tiny.RendererExtras package. I'm not really sure. Sorry if it's a silly question.

2. pushxtonotdie

pushxtonotdie

Hi Jordy,
    I was just over in the UpdateCameraFollow code in Project Tiny and i saw the following:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_DOTSRUNTIME
    2.             // if shift is held, don't do anything
    3.             if (World.GetExistingSystem<InputSystem>().GetKey(KeyCode.LeftShift))
    4.                 return;
    5. #endif
    This sounds like what you may be running into.

3. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Yeah, we use the unity.tiny.RendererExtras to debug our samples internally and we are sharing this with everyone
    you can simply remove ` unity.tiny.RendererExtras` reference from the Tiny3D asmdef

JordyRogiers likes this.