Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

CalculateFrustumPlanes returns NaN (HoloLens)

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by phlPro, Feb 20, 2017.

1. phlPro

phlPro

Hello Community!

At first i have to say that I'm very new to Unity-Developing and I only tried to rebuild some tutorials at the moment.

To the problem: I work with Unity to develope some applications for the HoloLens. In my application I used a AR-Camera from Vuforia as Main-Camere (there is no other camere in my project). When i watch on a picture (through HoloLens) a 3D-Model appears - this works fine. But now i want to add a Tag-Along Menu like in this tutorial: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/holographic/holograms_210

I use the same scripts as provided from the Holograms Tutorial but the function CalculateFrustumPlanes returns always NaN:

I searched a few days but now i have absolutely no idea what the problem is. May one of you have a idea out of the box which helps me?

I cant upload the full source code because it contains company data and at the moment I wasn't able to rebuild an other project with the same issue.

Thanks in advance!
    BR
    phl

2. re-cheid

re-cheid

Hi,

did you find any solution for that? I'm currently struggling with the same issue.