Search Unity

C# Programmer Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by crandellbr, Jan 6, 2021.

1. crandellbr

crandellbr

Hi, folks. Since we don't have a hard deadline on the return of the freelance forum, I figured I'd post here. I've been away from freelancing for several years, but I've remained active with Unity since starting over a decade ago. I'm the creator of Sector Assault on Steam:

I designed, programmed, and produced the game myself. I spent much of 2020 exploring other projects, but I'm currently redesigning Sector Assault for mobile, which I think will be the ideal platform for it.

My code is clean and concise. I test it thoroughly and usually anticipate problems long before they happen. I'm quick to reply and not afraid to discuss potential challenges and their solutions. In fact, since I produce and assemble my own games, I can draw on my background knowledge to offer advice on any aspect of development.

I can't spend time on revenue share, but my rate is negotiable. The fastest way to get in touch with me is by emailing at briancrandell90@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from people. Cheers!

natedawggh likes this.