Search Unity

BUTTON ON CLICK OPEN WINDOW PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP IM GONNA F***ING KILL MYSELF PLEASEEEEE

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by BlackBosnian, Feb 14, 2018.

1. BlackBosnian

BlackBosnian

alright i am sooo ANGRYYYYYYYYYYY BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THISSSS
    So, basicaly i am making a game and i stumbled upon this. So there is a pc in a room and you press a button and you enter the pc and everything is great. I want to click on an app icon to open the app

To cut it short:
    i want to open a window (not on full screen) with a button. a window that i can put stuff on and put images on
    AND I DONT KNOW HOW i searched the whole internet but nooooo help.
    if someone knows the script or anything it would be really helpful pleaseeee
    (btw i have a script on a button to make it transparent idk if that effects it?)
    again any help would mean soooo much

2. LaneFox

LaneFox

Calm down, stop screaming and clarify your question.

Post what you have already tried, exactly what you expected it to do, and how that failed.

3. BlackBosnian

BlackBosnian

thanks for the quick response.
    i want to click a ui button on canvas which will open the new window or panel in which i can put new ui buttons
    just like when you are on your computer and you open a folder from desktop
    i am new to unity tried to make a few games before but im not really experienced

4. LaneFox

LaneFox

Start here.

Learn the basics and learn how the UI system works first, then create what you want.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  5. BlackBosnian

BlackBosnian

thanks for the fast reply again, i'll do my best

LaneFox likes this.