Search Unity

[Solved] Burst Not working on Xiaomi Mi A2 AndroidOne

Discussion in 'Burst' started by RBogdy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. RBogdy

RBogdy

Hello,

I have a simple ECS project that uses the DOTS stack (Burst, Entities, Unity Physics) which I can't get running on my Xiaomi Mi A2 phone.

The following errors show up in logcat:
    Capture1a.JPG
    and
    Capture1.JPG

The game seems to start -> unity splash screen shows after which everything is black -> I get the errors in the 1st screenshot and then it's mostly what you see on the top of the 2nd screenshot (black text) -> press on screen -> the error from the 2nd screenshot shows and a 'App has crashed' message on the phone

Screenshot with my installed packages:
    Packages.JPG

Unity version: 2019.1.6f1

If this is known already, I haven't found anything on the forums about it :(

2. RBogdy

RBogdy

Forgot to mention that if I tick the 'Disable Burst Compilation' in Project Settings -> Burst AOT Settings, the game objects are visible but they fall trough each other with no collisions (I suspect this is happening because Unity Physics requires burst?!)

3. Shinyclef

Shinyclef

As far as I can tell, nothing requires burst. At the very least, unity physics does not. Code 'should' function equivalently between burst and non burst.

4. RBogdy

RBogdy

Opened bug Case 1162345 for anyone interested. I just supplied a small project repository to QA

5. RBogdy

RBogdy

FYI this was fixed by Unity Physics 0.2.0 launch