Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

BullseyeCoverageError

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by APSchmidt, Dec 22, 2018.

1. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

Hi,

I just found a "BullseyeCoverageError.txt" file in my User/Username directory. The content reads:
    It's dated today 12:04 which must be when I launched the Hub today.

I closed the Hub and restarted it; the file updated itself. New content:
    What is it? What must I do about that?

Edit: I searched for previous versions of the file; it appeared the first time on December 18, after I updated the Hub to version 1.4.0.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

@Charles_Beauchemin or anyone involved in the Hub development; I know that it's holiday times but I hope someone is paying attention to that; the file is still there.

I've searched my whole computer for a "test.cov" file: it is nowhere to be found.

3. Charles_Beauchemin

Charles_Beauchemin

Unity Technologies

Hi APSchmidt,
    Our response time is a little bit slower this week as we still have many devs on vacation, but we'll get back to you shortly.

APSchmidt likes this.
  4. APSchmidt

APSchmidt

Ah thank you. Sorry, I was worrying that my thread had gone unnoticed. :)

Happy new year!