Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Building with SQLite and Unity3d

Discussion in 'Linux' started by graffy76, Jan 14, 2018.

1. graffy76

graffy76

Hello,

I've successfully integrated SQLite into a little game I wrote over the last few days. It runs great in the editor, but I can't get it to build the binaries. My target is Linux x86 (running Mint 18.3) and I'm using Unity3D 2017.2.0xb6

The major error:

Code (csharp):
    1. ArgumentException: The Assembly System.Security is referenced by System.Configuration ('Assets/Plugins/System.Configuration.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
    2. UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:152)
    3. UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:158)
    4. UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:158)
    5. UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:192)
    6. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    Note, it seems obvious it's related to this issue noted on StackOverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3787428/loading-x86-or-x64-assembly

But since I'm developing under Linux, it's a bit hard to translate it into terms meaningful to me. I know where to get copies of the SQLite.Interop.dll file that's referenced in the link, but I don't really know where to go from there.

2. Tak

Tak

In this case, it's System.Security.dll that isn't getting deployed, isn't it?