Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're excited to be bringing you the newest Unity features, news, demos, and we've even got some special guests from some of the industry’s most storied franchises. Set a reminder to tune in on YouTube here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Building Project with multiple plugins - Build Local ok - Build Cloud ko

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Build' started by zullosgamepro, Jan 11, 2019.

1. zullosgamepro

zullosgamepro

Hi everyone,

i'm currently working on a project that use multiple plugins, when i try to build and run it locally, everything goes well.
    If i try to build the project using the Unity Cloud Service, the build finished exporting player successfully, but when i run it on my Android device, it crash.

The logcat terminal service report several errors:

Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.voxelbusters.nativeplugins.extensions.FileProviderExtended>: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/content/FileProvider;

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.support.v4.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList....(continue...)

I realized that building it locally, the final .apk contains all the plugins dependencies.
    Via Cloud Build, the final .apk don't contains these dependencies.

I set to use the Gradle build system in both building systems (local and cloud)

These are the details of the project.

Platform: Android
    Unity Version: 2018.1.9
    Macro Plugins:
    1) Cross Platform Native Plugins (Voxel Buster)
    2) Google Play Games and Play Services Resolver
    3) Google Mobile Ads (Admob)
    4) Firebase Analytics

I attached a Full log of my last Android Cloud Build Project.

Attached Files: