Search Unity

Resolved Building into Android fails because of the package ARCore XR Plugin

Discussion in 'AR' started by unity_ZDNxm1JnNhkeJQ, Nov 1, 2020.

1. unity_ZDNxm1JnNhkeJQ

unity_ZDNxm1JnNhkeJQ

So I wanted to learn how to make AR applications with Unity so after downloading all the packages, it seems that the package ARCore XR Plugin (2.1.12) is giving me error when I build into Android. For reference I am using 2019.4.13f1.

There are lots of things on the console, so I have pasted two which I think might be relevant.

Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [:arcore_client:] AndroidManifest.xml:30:9-54

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)

2. noemis

noemis

I had the same problem. It seems, that Unity describes Packages as "verfied" but never tested it in real life. I downgrade the package to 2.1.11 via the package manager and it worked again. Hope this solves your problem too.

junaid109 likes this.
  3. mfuad

mfuad

Unity Technologies

Please see our forum post here.

YanickFrehner and noemis like this.
  4. noemis

noemis

Ok thank you. Now I understand the issue and I'll try it in a separate project before applying to the current.

5. ahmedaniss

ahmedaniss

Problem fixed here :

junaid109 and muttsang like this.