Search Unity

Bug Build Won't Load Correctly on Meta Quest Pro

Discussion in 'VR' started by Its_Johnny19, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Its_Johnny19

Its_Johnny19

Hi,

I've been developing a game using the Meta Quest Pro over the past few weeks. I just began deploying my build on the headset for testing, but whenever the build is loaded, it is only displayed on one the headset's lenses (the other is completely whited-out). I've checked all of the build/project settings and everything seems to be in order. Has anyone else run into the same issue? Any suggestions of how to resolve this?

Thanks!

2. DevDunk

DevDunk

If you followed the oculus setup guide then there probably is a shader issue or you use outdated tools.
    For the tools (try first):
    Update Oculus XR Plugin (or OpenXR if used), update Oculus integration asset, and update Unity if possible.

If it's a shader issue, you can try setting the rendering mode to multipass instead of multiview. This decreases performance but works with some shaders. The alternative is to check if default unity shaders do work properly

3. Its_Johnny19

Its_Johnny19

Thanks for the reply DevDunk! I actually ended up figuring out the issue myself. I had the wrong quality settings (PC instead of Android) and just needed to enable Anti Aliasing and disable VSync Count.

DevDunk likes this.