Search Unity

Build Upload Error

Discussion in 'Unity Game Simulation' started by sergrp94, May 17, 2020.

1. sergrp94

sergrp94

Hi! I'm doing Step 5 - Upload Game Simulation and I'm having the following error:
    upload_2020-5-18_0-2-13.png
    I've the zip in the route that console suggests, I restart Unity and the errorcontinues, I'm not sure what's wrong
    upload_2020-5-18_0-3-32.png
    Can someone help me? Greetings!

2. rambod

rambod

Unity Technologies

Hey @sergrp94 so the error is being thrown because of the first error in the console where the build target is not found. This is likely due to Game Simulation needing a Linux build, which requires the Linux Build Module to be installed. Here’s a link on how to do that: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/GettingStartedAddingEditorComponents.html

Please try installing the Linux Module, restarting Unity, then building again from the Game Simulation window.

let us know if you run into any issues!

ionside likes this.
  3. sergrp94

sergrp94

It works now, I appreciate your quick and accurate response, thanks, however appears 'You’ve exceeded your maximum spend limit for this month' and it's my first one, is that normal?

4. jeffrey_unity538

jeffrey_unity538

Unity Technologies

hi @sergrp94 - apologies for the delay, just turned on your free trial on our end. please try again

5. ionside

ionside

Hi @jeffrey_unity538 I too am getting the error "You’ve exceeded your maximum spend limit for this month"

Thanks
    Robert

6. raymondred

raymondred

Take a stab at introducing the Linux Module, restarting Unity, at that point assembling again from the Game Simulation window. animal crossing pc

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  7. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Yes, this was mentioned previously, did this work for you?