Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Feedback Build Profiles: 3 buttons in toolbar look like a text label

Discussion in 'Unity 6 Beta' started by Peter77, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

upload_2024-3-16_17-49-25.png

Beside that, I find it's the wrong place to put the "Learn about Unity Dev Ops" button. A more logical place could be near the "Welcome to Build Profiles" text in the lower-left area of the dialog.

upload_2024-3-16_17-56-29.png

Lars-Steenhoff likes this.
  2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

A more logical place would be nowhere actually, but at this point it's more probable that Unity removes the ability to build without going through their service than them removing this button.

soleron likes this.
  3. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

Yes, I agree of course. But I'm trying to move within what I believe might be Unity's wiggle-room for these kind of changes

They're not going to remove it, but suggesting a possible better fit elsewhere in the UI where it's less distracting for us at the same time could be something that they agree with and it's for both sides better than it's now.

4. thomh_unity

thomh_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback regarding the dev-ops button.

The team is aware of the issue regarding the button separators, we will look into it.

soleron and Peter77 like this.