Search Unity

Build Malfunctions

Discussion in 'Android' started by RudisYuval, Jun 17, 2019.

1. RudisYuval

RudisYuval

Hi,
    I've been working on an android app in unity (2019.1.5), after build some of the buttons disappear, and needless to say don't function. It's bizare since some still exist and work. has anyone had similar issues? is it a build setting issue? how can it be fixed?

p.s
    after build the buttons disappear both in unity editor game run and in the device.

please help me!
    thank you

2. RudisYuval

RudisYuval

by the way, in editor mode all buttons appear as intended only in game mode some are missing

3. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

We need more information before we can help. Screenshots of before and after would be nice. Also, does your Console window show any errors? Press "Clear", then do a build, then look at what's written in there.

For future reference, this is the General Discussion section, it's not a support area.

4. Murgilod

Murgilod

Try deleting the library folder, it sounds like how the caching F***s up sometimes.

5. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Delete library + full reimport (deleting library should trigger a full reimport anyway)

I would try in another forum section as traditionally this area is not for support

6. RudisYuval

RudisYuval

I am new to Unity'what do you mean by delete library?

7. There is a folder inside your project (open up the location in a file explorer or whatever you prefer). If you delete this folder (and only that folder), Unity will re-import all the assets you have in your project.