Search Unity

Build isn't including SQLite Database

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ashley, Jul 16, 2016.

1. ashley

ashley

Apologies if this is in the wrong place!

Just tried to build my project and it's not connecting to the SQLite database when its built on Windows.

I have included Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll, Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dl, sqlite3.def, sqlite3.dll and System.Data.dll in my Assets/Plugins folder.

After some digging around it seems it is deploying the database file without a problem.

I've hijacked a UI text field to try and debug what is going on and I believe it is the IDbConnection that is causing a problem. If I run it in the editor I can get the hashcode displayed (just to indicate there is some connection) but if I build it, nothing is displayed. This leads me to believe it is IDbConnection...but not sure what to do now.

I've googled around and found people with the same problem, but can't seem to find an answer. Hoping I'll have better luck somehow.

Thanks.

2. ashley

ashley

Naturally I later found a solution, although this appears to have been a problem with my intelligence and not the build.

Switched the architecture to X86_64 and that worked because that's what my machine is... Stupid me!

TehWeh and LaneFox like this.
  3. TehWeh

TehWeh

Thanks for posting the solution. I ended up doing the same stupid mistake and this just saved me. ;)