Search Unity

Question "Build is Corrupted or Missing."

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Matthewtar, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Matthewtar

Matthewtar

Greetings!

I am sure this has been asked before but I could not search it out so here we go...

I am trying to upload first the Karting project so that I can to the long tutorial. "I skipped it 2 weeks ago and I want to come back to it." I am getting an error when I try to publish. "Something Went Wrong This build is corrupted or missing. Please delete it and choose another one to publish."

I am getting 11 errors in my console, I would post them here but it seams unity won't let me copy them on a Mac nor will this forum let me post an image that is not linked from the web.

All the errors reference:
    System.ComponentModle.Win32Excption (2): No such file or directory..........

Ending with:
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindows + BuildMethodException: 9 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuilderMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002be]...

[Version and Build} Build failed! 00:00:32.0157233

-------------------------------------------------

It seams to me (a complete idiot) that it is looking for Windows files that do not exist because I am on a Mac.

Thus Far, I have tried updating all files (there were 4) and restarting both the project and the Unity Hub.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I usually run Windows but do to a bad MB I am currently relegated to a Macbook Pro.