Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Build - IL2CPP errors - Please, how fix it?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Nakaii, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Ing3nu

Ing3nu

#FIXED

For those of you who (like me) are n00bs at digging through these types of infodumps from Unity, I'll break down what I found. I was having a hard time figuring out exactly *what* lines reflected the actual error that Unity was sticking on versus what lines seemed to be describing the overall build process and tools used. This is the key section (I am using "error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)" as my signifier. :

Code (CSharp):
    1. C:\Users\unger\Documents\coversmasher05\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp2.cpp:21306: error: undefined reference to 'EnumerateVideoFormats'
    2. C:\Users\unger\Documents\coversmasher05\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp2.cpp:21320: error: undefined reference to 'EnumerateFaceTrackingVideoFormats'
    3. C:\Users\unger\Documents\coversmasher05\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp2.cpp:21306: error: undefined reference to 'EnumerateVideoFormats'
    4. C:\Users\unger\Documents\coversmasher05\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp2.cpp:21320: error: undefined reference to 'EnumerateFaceTrackingVideoFormats'
    5. clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    Taking collected advice from several other posts on this topics (and boy-howdy there are a *lot* of them), I searched the project's code in Visual Studio and found that "Enumerate Video Formats" is part of ARKit (the older AR plugin for iOS). Since I had switched to ARFoundation, I didn't need this plugin any longer. I had removed it in the Package Manager, but I found another copy of it (probably left over from when I first started experimenting with the AR packages) buried in my Assets folder.

Once I had scrubbed my Assets folder to find any other ARKit references (not ARFoundation), I was able to go back and successfully build the app.

JoshPeterson likes this.
  2. coolamigo

coolamigo

In my case I was using Windows 8 that did not allow 4.7. Yes you should see the installation of framework.

3. VamirehGo

VamirehGo

Hi. everyone. I have the similar issue in 2019.3.6f1 and 2019.3.12f1. Can anyone help me to understand what is that?)

In the issue, I saw System.IO.Exception, but can not understand why it happens.

upload_2020-6-8_11-40-9.png

4. unity_d16_VGYyrEEhxw

unity_d16_VGYyrEEhxw

Hi im having a problem I cant seem to locate the following files which gives me an undefefined reference can some one please help me out I've been stuck on this for 3 days. the problem seems to occur with IAP

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\2019.3.7f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity/2019.3.7f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity/2019.3.7f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/Program Files/Android/NDK/android-ndk-r19-windows-x86_64/android-ndk-r19" --profiler-report --map-file-parser="C:/Program Files/Unity/2019.3.7f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe" --directory="C:/Users/Zohair/Downloads/Ocean Slots Updated/Ocean Slots Updated/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="C:/Users/Zohair/Downloads/Ocean Slots Updated/Ocean Slots Updated/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"
    stdout:
    Building libil2cpp.so with AndroidToolChain
    Output directory: C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 265 of which compiled: 119
    Time Compile: 18592 milliseconds Il2CppAttributes.cpp
    Time Compile: 14627 milliseconds Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp
    Time Compile: 12056 milliseconds Generics16.cpp
    Time Compile: 10470 milliseconds Unity.TextMeshPro2.cpp
    Time Compile: 9212 milliseconds Generics3.cpp
    Time Compile: 9036 milliseconds Generics19.cpp
    Time Compile: 9017 milliseconds Generics15.cpp
    Time Compile: 8937 milliseconds Generics14.cpp
    Time Compile: 8670 milliseconds GenericMethods.cpp
    Time Compile: 8646 milliseconds Generics12.cpp
    Total compilation time: 34508 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\Program Files\Android\NDK\android-ndk-r19-windows-x86_64\android-ndk-r19\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\Zohair\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp9F46.tmp" -o "C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_3467D244BE0DEC10063DAE3F74BF5463\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id -stdlib=libc++ -static-libstdc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:25880: error: undefined reference to '_canMakePayments'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:25880: error: undefined reference to '_canMakePayments'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:25931: error: undefined reference to '_requestProductData'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:25931: error: undefined reference to '_requestProductData'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:25975: error: undefined reference to '_purchaseProduct'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:25975: error: undefined reference to '_purchaseProduct'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:26027: error: undefined reference to '_restoreCompletedTransactions'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:26027: error: undefined reference to '_restoreCompletedTransactions'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:26066: error: undefined reference to '_validateReceipt'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:26066: error: undefined reference to '_validateReceipt'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:26107: error: undefined reference to '_getAllSavedTransactions'
    C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp:26107: error: undefined reference to '_getAllSavedTransactions'
    clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    error: undefined reference to '_canMakePayments'
    error: undefined reference to '_canMakePayments'
    error: undefined reference to '_requestProductData'
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.PostprocessObjectFiles(HashSet`1 objectFiles, CppToolChainContext toolChainContext)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, List`1 foundAssemblies)
    at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args, Boolean setInvariantCulture)
    at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
    stderr:
    Unhandled Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\Program Files\Android\NDK\android-ndk-r19-windows-x86_64\android-ndk-r19\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\Zohair\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp9F46.tmp" -o "C:\Users\Zohair\Downloads\Ocean Slots Updated\Ocean Slots Updated\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_3467D244BE0DEC10063DAE3F74BF5463\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id -stdlib=libc++ -static-libstdc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe
    clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.PostprocessObjectFiles(HashSet`1 objectFiles, CppToolChainContext toolChainContext)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunProgram(Program, String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase)

5. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This failure occurs because the code in the project has extern methods in C#. Methods marked as extern with a the [Dllimport("__Internal")] attribute must be present in a native library that is linked with the Unity player when building with the IL2CPP scripting backend.

For example, this in this project one function which causes this issue is named: canMakePayments

You have two options:

1. Build a native library with all of the methods marked as extern with the [Dllimport("__Internal")] attribute for the target platform and architecture of the player. See this documentation for details about native plugins: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/NativePlugins.html

2. Remove the C# code which defines this extern method. You can do that with platform dependent compilation: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/PlatformDependentCompilation.html

6. RazaTech

RazaTech

Hello!!
    I m using a library made in F#
    It has just one function Hello by calling it returns a string
    Assembly Name is Extensions

When stripping level is low I'm getting following error

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity 2020.1.0b9\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/net471/UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyLinker (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] args, System.String& out, System.String& err, System.String linkerPath, System.String workingDirectory) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssembliesTo (System.String outputFolder, System.String& output, System.String& error, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] linkXmlFiles, UnityEditorInternal.UnityLinkerRunInformation runInformation) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyStripper (UnityEditorInternal.UnityLinkerRunInformation runInformation) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssemblies (System.String managedAssemblyFolderPath, UnityEditorInternal.BaseUnityLinkerPlatformProvider unityLinkerPlatformProvider, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider il2cppPlatformProvider, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry rcr, UnityEditor.ManagedStrippingLevel managedStrippingLevel) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripForMonoBackend (UnityEditor.BuildTarget buildTarget, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClasses, UnityEditor.ManagedStrippingLevel managedStrippingLevel, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunAssemblyStripperForMono.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

<----->

but when using stripping level is high get

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity 2020.1.0b9\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/net471/UnityLinker.exe -out="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/tempStrip" -x="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/../platform_native_link.xml" -x="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/TypesInScenes.xml" -d="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed" --include-unity-root-assembly="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll" --dotnetruntime=mono --dotnetprofile=unityaot --use-editor-options --include-directory="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed" --rule-set=Experimental --editor-data-file="E:/Unity Work Space/Delete me/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/EditorToUnityLinkerData.json" --platform=Android --engine-modules-asset-file="C:/Program Files/Unity 2020.1.0b9/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Whitelists/../modules.asset"

stdout:
    Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
    Mono.Linker.MarkException: Error processing method: 'System.String Extentions.Set::Hello()' in assembly: 'Extentions.dll' ---> System.InvalidOperationException: No action for the assembly Extentions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null defined
    at Mono.Linker.AnnotationStore.GetAction(AssemblyDefinition assembly)
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.IsFullyPreserved(TypeDefinition type)
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.MarkType(TypeReference reference)
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.ProcessMethod(MethodDefinition method)
    at Unity.Linker.Steps.UnityMarkStep.ProcessMethod(MethodDefinition method)
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.ProcessQueue()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.ProcessQueue()
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.ProcessPrimaryQueue()
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.Process()
    at Mono.Linker.Steps.MarkStep.Process(LinkContext context)
    at Unity.Linker.Steps.UnityMarkStep.Process(LinkContext context)
    at Mono.Linker.Pipeline.ProcessStep(LinkContext context, IStep step)
    at Unity.Linker.UnityPipeline.ProcessStep(LinkContext context, IStep step)
    at Mono.Linker.Pipeline.Process(LinkContext context)
    at Unity.Linker.UnityDriver.Run()
    at Unity.Linker.UnityDriver.RunDriverWithoutErrorHandling()
    at Unity.Linker.UnityDriver.RunDriver()
    stderr:

UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunProgram(Program, String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunManagedProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:RunAssemblyLinker(IEnumerable`1, String&, String&, String, String)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripAssembliesTo(String, String&, String&, IEnumerable`1, UnityLinkerRunInformation)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:RunAssemblyStripper(UnityLinkerRunInformation)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripAssemblies(String, BaseUnityLinkerPlatformProvider, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, RuntimeClassRegistry, ManagedStrippingLevel)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripForMonoBackend(BuildTarget, RuntimeClassRegistry, ManagedStrippingLevel, BuildReport)

<----->

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity 2020.1.0b9\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/net471/UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyLinker (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] args, System.String& out, System.String& err, System.String linkerPath, System.String workingDirectory) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssembliesTo (System.String outputFolder, System.String& output, System.String& error, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] linkXmlFiles, UnityEditorInternal.UnityLinkerRunInformation runInformation) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyStripper (UnityEditorInternal.UnityLinkerRunInformation runInformation) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssemblies (System.String managedAssemblyFolderPath, UnityEditorInternal.BaseUnityLinkerPlatformProvider unityLinkerPlatformProvider, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider il2cppPlatformProvider, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry rcr, UnityEditor.ManagedStrippingLevel managedStrippingLevel) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripForMonoBackend (UnityEditor.BuildTarget buildTarget, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClasses, UnityEditor.ManagedStrippingLevel managedStrippingLevel, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunAssemblyStripperForMono.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <33452e28b45949f4a08b01714189516c>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <b85fd61302f04ebc817d5c985c202647>:0)

7. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Can you submit a bug report for this issue? F# is not officially supported, so I can't promise that we will correct this. But it might be exposing an issue that could impact C# code. If so, we will correct it.

RazaTech likes this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User

Can you explain me i i suffered alot for that

9. RazaTech

RazaTech

Thanx
    Yes I have done it 1259322

JoshPeterson likes this.
  10. avalontechmanage

avalontechmanage

How Can i did this ? please explain

11. cultzone

cultzone

check the JDK-SDK-NDK version, because they are too bad for us...

12. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Please try to move the Unity project to a location which has only ASCII characters in the path. So instead of "C:\Users\Vladim?r Dubeck?\Desktop\Geometry jump - kopie", move the project to "c:\test\" and try to build again.

13. cultzone

cultzone

yes the path can be a problem, but not only... check the all version of java, because they can be a huge bug in the unity

14. Joolpool

Joolpool

@JoshPeterson Hello,

I'm just starting out coding in unity. I took the roll a ball tutorial and I am now trying to build my game but every time I try I get these errors on my console:

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.6f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="WindowsDesktop" --architecture="x64" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="C:\Users\Gabe K\RollingBall\Temp/StagingArea/Data\Native\GameAssembly.dll" --cachedirectory="C:\Users\Gabe K\RollingBall\Assets\..\Library/il2cpp_cache" --profiler-report --map-file-parser="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.6f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe" --directory="C:/Users/Gabe K/RollingBall/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="C:/Users/Gabe K/RollingBall/Temp/StagingArea/Data/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: C++ code builder is unable to build C++ code. In order to build C++ code for Windows Desktop, you must have one of these installed:
    Visual Studio 2015 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because it is not installed)
    Visual Studio 2015 installation is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0_Config\InstallDir" in the registry
    Windows 10 SDK is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0\InstallationFolder" in the registry

Visual Studio 2017 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because it is not installed)
    Visual Studio 2017 installation is found using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration COM APIs
    Windows 10 SDK is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0\InstallationFolder" in the registry

at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.ThrowIfCannotBuildInCurrentEnvironment()
    stderr:

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: C++ code builder is unable to build C++ code. In order to build C++ code for Windows Desktop, you must have one of these installed:
    Visual Studio 2015 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because it is not installed)
    Visual Studio 2015 installation is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0_Config\InstallDir" in the registry

Visual Studio 2017 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because it is not installed)
    Visual Studio 2017 installation is found using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration COM APIs

at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.ThrowIfCannotBuildInCurrentEnvironment()

UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunManagedProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:RunIl2CppWithArguments(List`1, Action`1, String)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp(Il2CppBuildPipelineData, String, String, Boolean)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:Run()
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:SetupStagingArea(BuildPostProcessArgs, HashSet`1)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:postProcess(BuildPostProcessArgs)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

------------------------------

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.6f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.SetupStagingArea (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] filesToNotOverwrite) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0)

---------------------------------------

Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 267 seconds (267265 ms)

------------------------------------

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <47ddc45fb441488ba3df69fab6753def>:0

-----------------------------------------
    Can anyone help me fix these errors so I can build my game?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  15. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

You will need to install Visual Studio with the C++ build workload in order to use IL2CPP. Please give that a try, and I think this will work.

cultzone likes this.
  16. GameCodeurStudent

GameCodeurStudent

Hi i tryed to build my game for the Unity Summer Code 2020 but i got this error on 2019.4.5 lts and 2020.1

==============================
    Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2020.1.3f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/netcoreapp3.0/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="WindowsDesktop" --architecture="x64" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="D:\ecoledujeuvideo\UnityCertifiedUserProgrammer\FlappyCar2020\Temp/StagingArea/Data\Native\GameAssembly.dll" --cachedirectory="D:\ecoledujeuvideo\UnityCertifiedUserProgrammer\FlappyCar2020\Assets\..\Library/il2cpp_cache" --baselib-directory="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WindowsStandaloneSupport\Variations\win64_nondevelopment_il2cpp" --avoid-dynamic-library-copy --profiler-report --map-file-parser="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe" --directory=D:/ecoledujeuvideo/UnityCertifiedUserProgrammer/FlappyCar2020/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed --generatedcppdir=D:/ecoledujeuvideo/UnityCertifiedUserProgrammer/FlappyCar2020/Temp/StagingArea/Data/il2cppOutput
    stdout:
    Running il2cpp.exe in server GC mode.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: C++ code builder is unable to build C++ code. In order to build C++ code for Windows Desktop, you must have one of these installed:
    at il2cpp.Compilation.CompilationDriver.Run(RuntimePlatform platform, BuildingOptions buildingOptions)
    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, RuntimePlatform platform, BuildingOptions buildingOptions)
    stderr:
    Unhandled exception. System.InvalidOperationException: C++ code builder is unable to build C++ code. In order to build C++ code for Windows Desktop, you must have one of these installed:
    at il2cpp.Compilation.CompilationDriver.Run(RuntimePlatform platform, BuildingOptions buildingOptions)
    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, RuntimePlatform platform, BuildingOptions buildingOptions)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunNetCoreProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:RunIl2CppWithArguments(List`1, Action`1, String)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp(Il2CppBuildPipelineData, String, String, Boolean)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:SetupStagingArea(BuildPostProcessArgs, HashSet`1)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor:postProcess(BuildPostProcessArgs)

==============================
    Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.5f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.SetupStagingArea (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] filesToNotOverwrite) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <73d57cefcd7c4fd1b35d52187ecfc010>:0)

========================
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed'

=========================
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0027c] in <701f6580abad44cfb237a543dcd0d94b>:0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <701f6580abad44cfb237a543dcd0d94b>:0

If someone would give me a fix or some link for working ont this would be nice thx

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  17. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

It looks like you need to install Visual Studio with the C++ workload. Please do that and then try to build again.

18. Makkezi

Makkezi

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.3.15f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.SetupStagingArea (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] filesToNotOverwrite) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

19. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

There should be another error message with more details. Can you post it as well?

20. Deleted User

Deleted User

I am in error in version 2018.4.26f1.

The error says the following:

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.26f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Debug" --outputpath="C:\Users\Clóvis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="C:\Users\Clóvis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.26f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.26f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/Program Files/android-ndk-r16b" --map-file-parser="C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2018.4.26f1\Editor\Data\Tools\MapFileParser\MapFileParser.exe" --directory="C:\Users\Clóvis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed" --generatedcppdir="C:\Users\Clóvis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Output directory: C:\Users\Cl�vis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: C:\Users\Cl�vis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 599 of which compiled: 599
    Time Compile: 7668 milliseconds Il2CppAttributes.cpp
    Time Compile: 7532 milliseconds Il2CppTypeDefinitions.cpp
    Time Compile: 6702 milliseconds Bulk_mscorlib_6.cpp
    Time Compile: 6104 milliseconds Bulk_mscorlib_5.cpp
    Time Compile: 5634 milliseconds Bulk_Stores_0.cpp
    Time Compile: 5364 milliseconds Il2CppMetadataUsage.cpp
    Time Compile: 4914 milliseconds Il2CppGenericMethodPointerTable.cpp
    Time Compile: 4549 milliseconds Il2CppMethodPointerTable.cpp
    Time Compile: 4009 milliseconds Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp
    Time Compile: 3865 milliseconds Bulk_Generics_1.cpp
    Total compilation time: 150807 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\Program Files\android-ndk-r16b\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\Cl�vis\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp79F.tmp" -o "C:\Users\Cl�vis\Desktop\Run Away Ball\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_1E6FCCEDB213986539A210F2B5C3F1C4\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id --sysroot "C:\Program Files\android-ndk-r16b\platforms\android-16\arch-arm" -gcc-toolchain "C:\Program Files\android-ndk-r16b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -L "C:\Program Files\android-ndk-r16b\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a" -lgnustl_static -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe

clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4BE884C2A6B0B18B09A15784196FE924.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/3834862B5529DB15C392C2F8C5C07585.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/FAF4EF1FA951115C6DE7293327E71D6C.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/2D332AA1DD205843C93C36214D8E8C77.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/3E87581CC3EFDE69C670E676BD4B7321.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/87C4E531E0D0DAB151FD3E91E1DB8E81.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/57777B544605A9CB3701979AA559A5FD.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/87D7B1ECB45C7E6800577296256D5CBF.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/B2D1BEFCB6956ADD1E324A5214B92E20.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/94CDE64250CF95B9562F83DA9F1AAB9E.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/25205CCB190B19857EF8B6221D54C497.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D4C7D771F06316B5983955F74B60C6B8.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/450B2B47F0634C7D4FA103C60BAF393D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4C9136629885D0218632B3906801B7E1.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/756F66AB77B470FB19F56A42281C4DE4.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/1CA9078D08E183D7AE6F900692B2FEAD.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8BADDC67614E85B2D4FEA772F996C1DC.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/94328D1E89FE91A44FA69B7F8CBDD1BD.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8E8F4D6EF30F5E50355F985537EAEC11.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/66F3B8A5DB9D4610615A0E5736C26638.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4D3738B19DC8A7C3B9FF69A8EFFDE11D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/BB19E9A7614EFC35F4178C5467C5FDDB.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/B21B964A0C4A409E7F9EC13E7934EFBC.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/96C1AED6D66DF07FCD0C046794A06609.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/0DCE60EBCBDAB1C877F0AF3EEDB8DBF9.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4B1A314401DAB0BF93FF67A91AF721B7.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/557672241DF0708CA0B67718A52BD5B6.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/BDE67625CB4F2AE8049DA7BA8A17D57D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/DD540657605F535D76FA4122EDCFDA24.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/72A0CFFB4AC89F489D798FF9B2B30574.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/37982701E5D1078F2F5768314FD7A83D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/A69CD6ECE6398E02DEA666B25CF25286.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/F101F34CF2873DCC30A2E403FDD13E2C.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8D92320A53222A149002D7417C9167F1.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/94715316430AF9ED33593928BCA7B0B7.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/EC5E9C2A9A7BB5D3A858253A3720A370.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/09215AC2C4A11ACA85E3649BF2209393.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D2BD1BAE69234BAF0B642EFFC18F6CA9.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/C208741BCD4A29AD8E7EA2C8C2235D2F.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/5CFEAA898D031CB90BAFE360AEC31B70.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/29F60D469EAB4230D092DBDCA6428A6E.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/C1030802A3EAC0429694742D88B97F28.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/5B25B706C3CDD377C4524BFAD7BF015E.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/3814E1D6F5A294BE550B25C6080DF476.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/DF7D38D27CDD52E9ECE7BF0D6E7F0848.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/74E67C3312C3E555EE83B0A2AB974080.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4A2619B7A71F79CD6633B00D94551B7E.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/064065C9A3EC4AC3F0A2A27486877E53.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/405491E1DE578E53581A7D14E012D2BE.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/801F4BC56A59D9B656B11CF742CD406F.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/C627CF481BFF3C770A15989346CB96A7.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/9C87A485C0AFEAAADBF8C5AB4F0A15AD.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/030728C8CE5CF462A6D2DD32A85AF70D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/41B9CC9698EA79E04EA66131F8B2659B.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/C10612C061811E1C8CEF0EAAF90ECACF.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/5BAC13D217BE487F81CA41AD67805B8A.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/29415CE16E06466F6352275EB28CA697.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/06F9D43026E8DAE11AA75FCEE0D1C339.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8B2E51A77A3A860FEFF60BA0F2F59A42.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4519E0624F0617B64FE2CFB7A6D45233.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/51102375E85554F2ADDC08D900403773.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8F622B9C50C1FE40B01143A59270792D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/918EAC5F7A530030A5D34D49CA766CA7.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/192962DDDA8FA07AE095DD0BF244A942.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/6384ED56450C868DA4BCD62116227B5D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/AA5AEE6AFC83F26CFA61118BF8C58E1B.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8493C6640965BE12C925CDB700FC1655.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4B75484F941BC099F0B17CF440D73A3D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4A4168838295E6E91E3F83579D652ABF.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/1C89C3438363306A5B3A28ACDC31B3E3.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/200AE060C7AA3790937178E83484864D.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/61075B76B9DC0A6D97673A1CC63A0863.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/2043BEFD508EBD9A94243116025A80AA.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/53EED7BB5D18B89AB523BB2F17E8C321.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/B9AA2FD606B2097735E9C89A604408C1.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/08122832A3040E809B078F0414DDC01A.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/714D94B1B13E9F3F09C3AA39BE5606B5.o'
    clang++.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Cl?vis/Desktop/Run Away Ball/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D95F047B40E808AF7F838EB69<message truncated>

21. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

It looks like there might be a non-ASCII character in the path here: "C:/Users/Cl?vis/". The Android NDK tools sometimes fail to work with non-ASCII characters. Can you try to move this project to a location with only ASCII characters in the path? Thanks!

MadalinMcd likes this.
  22. Deleted User

Deleted User

@JoshPeterson
    Thank you very much. I had seen in the topics but I did not understand. Now that you told me I could see where the error was. Thank you

23. lukezinsan

lukezinsan

i got error when build with unity 2019.3.15f

at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.ParallelFor.RunWithResult[D,T](D[] data, Func`2 action)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\kireina\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp4F0A.tmp' because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Shell.Execute(ExecuteArgs executeArgs, IExecuteController controller)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.ProvideObjectFile(IntermediateObjectFileCompilationData data)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.ParallelFor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`2.<RunWithResult>b__0(Object o)<---

---> (Inner Exception #1) System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\kireina\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp4F0E.tmp' because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Shell.Execute(ExecuteArgs executeArgs, IExecuteController controller)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.ProvideObjectFile(IntermediateObjectFileCompilationData data)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.ParallelFor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`2.<RunWithResult>b__0(Object o)<---

---> (Inner Exception #2) System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\kireina\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpC979.tmp' because it is being used by another process.

---> (Inner Exception #3) System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\kireina\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp10A4.tmp' because it is being used by another process.

stderr:

Unhandled Exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\kireina\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp4F0A.tmp' because it is being used by another process.
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.ParallelFor.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`2.<RunWithResult>b__0(Object o)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.ParallelFor.RunWithResult[D,T](D[] data, Func`2 action)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)

UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry)

and this error

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.3.15f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <3167064085404657b0d6c498207da025>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <3167064085404657b0d6c498207da025>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <3167064085404657b0d6c498207da025>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <3167064085404657b0d6c498207da025>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0)

24. ali991031

ali991031

I tried this way , but it didn't work , What can i do with my issue?

Code (CSharp):
    1. Error 1 : Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.9f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/net471/UnityLinker.exe -out=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/tempStrip -x=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/../platform_native_link.xml -x=C:/Users/HP/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp367c573d.tmp -x=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/TypesInScenes.xml -d=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed --include-unity-root-assembly=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll --include-unity-root-assembly=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll --include-unity-root-assembly=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/PathCreator.dll --include-unity-root-assembly=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/PlayMaker.dll --dotnetruntime=il2cpp --dotnetprofile=unityaot --use-editor-options --include-directory=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed --rule-set=Conservative --editor-data-file=C:/Users/HP/Documents/GG/GG/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/EditorToUnityLinkerData.json --platform=Android --enable-engine-module-stripping --engine-stripping-flag=EnableUnityConnect --engine-stripping-flag=EnablePerformanceReporting --engine-stripping-flag=EnableAnalytics --engine-stripping-flag=EnableCrashReporting --engine-modules-asset-file="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.9f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Whitelists/../modules.asset"
    3. stdout:
    4. stderr:
    6. ??????? ??? ???????: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: ???? ????? ????? ?? ??????? 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ??. The system cannot find the file specified.
    7.    ??? Unity.Linker.UnityDriver..ctor(String[] args)
    8.    ??? Unity.Linker.Program.Main(String[] args)
    10. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    11. UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunProgram(Program, String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase)
    12. UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunManagedProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1)
    13. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:RunAssemblyLinker(IEnumerable`1, String&, String&, String, String)
    14. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripAssembliesTo(String, String&, String&, IEnumerable`1, UnityLinkerRunInformation)
    15. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:RunAssemblyStripper(UnityLinkerRunInformation)
    16. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripAssemblies(String, BaseUnityLinkerPlatformProvider, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, RuntimeClassRegistry, ManagedStrippingLevel)
    17. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:Run()
    18. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry)
    19. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    21. Error 2 : Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.9f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/net471/UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!
    22. UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    23. UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    24. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyLinker (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] args, System.String& out, System.String& err, System.String linkerPath, System.String workingDirectory) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    25. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssembliesTo (System.String outputFolder, System.String& output, System.String& error, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] linkXmlFiles, UnityEditorInternal.UnityLinkerRunInformation runInformation) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    26. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyStripper (UnityEditorInternal.UnityLinkerRunInformation runInformation) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    27. UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssemblies (System.String managedAssemblyFolderPath, UnityEditorInternal.BaseUnityLinkerPlatformProvider unityLinkerPlatformProvider, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider il2cppPlatformProvider, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry rcr, UnityEditor.ManagedStrippingLevel managedStrippingLevel) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    28. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    29. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    30. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    31. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    32. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    33. UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    34. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <d3ff43e972b043d1b3f49905ec5da738>:0)
    35. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

25. unity_i376UVPZ4mDnZQ

unity_i376UVPZ4mDnZQ

I have this error for a few days can not be solved, please help me with solutions. I have I thank you
    Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.8f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe', CommandLine='--convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="D:\tangleit\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="D:\tangleit\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.8f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.8f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/NDK" --profiler-report --map-file-parser="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.8f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe" --directory=D:/tangleit/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed --generatedcppdir=D:/tangleit/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput ', CurrentDirectory='D:\tangleit\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed', Native error= The requested operation requires elevation.

System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo) (at <14e3453b740b4bd690e8d4e5a013a715>:0)
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () (at <14e3453b740b4bd690e8d4e5a013a715>:0)
    (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
    UnityEditor.Utils.Program.Start (System.EventHandler exitCallback) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditor.Utils.Program.Start () (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d265dd4439034d6c9926c590736e62a5>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d265dd4439034d6c9926c590736e62a5>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <d265dd4439034d6c9926c590736e62a5>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <d265dd4439034d6c9926c590736e62a5>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <d7545a46516941d4b2f2dec578cd41ee>:0)

26. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Please ensure that you have .NET Framework 4.8 or newer installed on this computer. Also, is this computer Windows 7 or Windows 10?

27. unity_i376UVPZ4mDnZQ

unity_i376UVPZ4mDnZQ

Cảm ơn @JoshPeterson, tôi đã gỡ lỗi bằng cách cài đặt phiên bản thống nhất mới nhất

28. cico74

cico74

Hi, I have the following error. I have installed Unity 2018.4.27f1 on a Mac. Can you help me please?

Failed running /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Native/armeabi-v7a/libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Assets/../Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b" --map-file-parser="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser" --directory="/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Output directory: /Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Native/armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: /Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException:

Invocation was: Executable: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++
    Arguments: -DNET_4_0 -DUNITY_AOT -DGC_NOT_DLL -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DLINUX -DANDROID -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -D__linux__ -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/external/boehmgc/include" -I"/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput" -I"." -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/backward" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/armeabi-v7a/include" -c -g -DNDEBUG -funwind-tables -fno-limit-debug-info -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-rtti -std=c++98 -fno-strict-aliasing -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fno-strict-overflow -fPIC -Os --sysroot "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sysroot" -gcc-toolchain "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -isystem "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-androideabi" -D__ANDROID_API__=16 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon-fp16 -Wno-unused-value "/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Il2CppTypeDefinitions.cpp" -o "/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/1F0A461415696D7FDAD1784BD65EE1F7.o"

at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args)
    at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args)
    stderr:

Unhandled Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException:

Invocation was: Executable: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++
    Arguments: -DNET_4_0 -DUNITY_AOT -DGC_NOT_DLL -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DLINUX -DANDROID -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -D__linux__ -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/external/boehmgc/include" -I"/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput" -I"." -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/backward" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/armeabi-v7a/include" -c -g -DNDEBUG -funwind-tables -fno-limit-debug-info -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-rtti -std=c++98 -fno-strict-aliasing -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fno-strict-overflow -fPIC -Os --sysroot "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sysroot" -gcc-toolchain "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -isystem "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/android-ndk-r16b/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-androideabi" -D__ANDROID_API__=16 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon-fp16 -Wno-unused-value "/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Il2CppTypeDefinitions.cpp" -o "/Users/ciccio/Desktop/GIOCO/PigeonsStop/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/1F0A461415696D7FDAD1784BD65EE1F7.o"

at Program.Main(String[] args)

UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunProgram(Program, String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:128)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunNetCoreProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:79)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:RunIl2CppWithArguments(List`1, Action`1, String) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:374)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp(String, String, String, Boolean) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:357)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:Run() (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:211)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:35)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

Exception: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.27f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:130)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunNetCoreProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:79)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:374)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (System.String inputDirectory, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:357)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:211)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:35)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d81019dc6c27464f877727b99655b6a9>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <d81019dc6c27464f877727b99655b6a9>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <d81019dc6c27464f877727b99655b6a9>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <d81019dc6c27464f877727b99655b6a9>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:288)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'

at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97

29. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This error usually means that the Il2CppTypeDefinitions.cpp file has gotten too large, and the C++ compiler in the Android NDK fails to compile it. I'd recommend trying a newer version of Unity if possible, we've made changes to make that generated file must smaller to work around this issue.

30. cico74

cico74

31. koljanich

koljanich

Hello! Please help! IL2CPP crash, in Log:
    Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity2019/Editor/2019.4.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity2019/Editor/2019.4.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/Program Files/Unity2019/Editor/2019.4.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK" --profiler-report --map-file-parser="C:/Program Files/Unity2019/Editor/2019.4.2f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe" --directory="C:/My Documents/ZombieTruck/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="C:/My Documents/ZombieTruck/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Output directory: C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:25384:15: error: no matching function for call to 'Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1'
    bool L_28 = Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1(L_27, (Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *)NULL, /*hidden argument*/NULL);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:10614:41: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'GUITexture_t1679093D89FD7E758DB296145046F8BB10DB7E51 *' to 'Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *' for 1st argument
    IL2CPP_EXTERN_C IL2CPP_METHOD_ATTR bool Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1 (Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 * ___x0, Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 * ___y1, const RuntimeMethod* method);
    ^
    C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:25445:15: error: no matching function for call to 'Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1'
    bool L_54 = Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1(L_53, (Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *)NULL, /*hidden argument*/NULL);
    C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:10614:41: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'GUIText_t8C9642311EE384C7674771DDF6AB9F222CA1AE1D *' to 'Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *' for 1st argument
    IL2CPP_EXTERN_C IL2CPP_METHOD_ATTR bool Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1 (Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 * ___x0, Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 * ___y1, const RuntimeMethod* method);
    ^
    2 errors generated.

Invocation was: Executable: "C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++"
    Arguments: -DNET_4_0 -DUNITY_AOT -DIL2CPP_MONO_DEBUGGER_DISABLED -DGC_NOT_DLL -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DLINUX -DANDROID -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -D__linux__ -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\bdwgc\include" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\libil2cpp\include" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\external\bdwgc\include" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\external\xxHash" -I"C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput" -I"." -c -g -DNDEBUG -fexceptions -fno-limit-debug-info -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-rtti -std=c++11 -fno-strict-aliasing -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fno-strict-overflow -fno-addrsig -fPIC -Os -stdlib=libc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -D__ANDROID_API__=19 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon-fp16 -Wno-unused-value "C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp" -o "C:/My Documents/ZombieTruck/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/0DA738901F50952CD780D9B8F4116483.o"

Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)
    Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, List`1 foundAssemblies)
    il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args, Boolean setInvariantCulture)
    il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
    stderr:
    : Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:25384:15: error: no matching function for call to 'Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1'
    bool L_28 = Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1(L_27, (Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *)NULL, /*hidden argument*/NULL);
    C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:10614:41: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'GUITexture_t1679093D89FD7E758DB296145046F8BB10DB7E51 *' to 'Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *' for 1st argument
    ^
    C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:25445:15: error: no matching function for call to 'Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1'
    bool L_54 = Object_op_Inequality_m31EF58E217E8F4BDD3E409DEF79E1AEE95874FC1(L_53, (Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *)NULL, /*hidden argument*/NULL);
    C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp:10614:41: note: candidate function not viable: no known conversion from 'GUIText_t8C9642311EE384C7674771DDF6AB9F222CA1AE1D *' to 'Object_tAE11E5E46CD5C37C9F3E8950C00CD8B45666A2D0 *' for 1st argument
    ^
    2 errors generated.

Invocation was: Executable: "C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++"
    Arguments: -DNET_4_0 -DUNITY_AOT -DIL2CPP_MONO_DEBUGGER_DISABLED -DGC_NOT_DLL -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DLINUX -DANDROID -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -D__linux__ -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\bdwgc\include" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\libil2cpp\include" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\external\bdwgc\include" -I"C:\Program Files\Unity2019\Editor\2019.4.2f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\external\xxHash" -I"C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput" -I"." -c -g -DNDEBUG -fexceptions -fno-limit-debug-info -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-rtti -std=c++11 -fno-strict-aliasing -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fno-strict-overflow -fno-addrsig -fPIC -Os -stdlib=libc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -D__ANDROID_API__=19 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon-fp16 -Wno-unused-value "C:\My Documents\ZombieTruck\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput\PlayMaker1.cpp" -o "C:/My Documents/ZombieTruck/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/0DA738901F50952CD780D9B8F4116483.o"

Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)
    Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, List`1 foundAssemblies)
    il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args, Boolean setInvariantCulture)
    il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)

UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtilityProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

32. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This looks like it might be a bug in IL2CPP. Can you submit a bug report that includes a project that reproduces this issue?

33. koljanich

koljanich

Sorry, I can't send report with project. I have slow Internet, and project too big. Any other variants? This bug appeared when I transferred the project from version 5.6.3 to 2019.4.2. On Mono all compiled OK.

34. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I don't have any other great options. If possible, can you try to cut down the size of the project, and still reproduce this issue?

It might also be caused by some invalid IL code in an assembly in the project. It looks like the generated code where the compiler error occurs comes from the PlayMaker.dll assembly. You might be able to use the peverify tool (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/tools/peverify-exe-peverify-tool) from Microsoft to determine if this is a valid IL assembly.

koljanich likes this.
  35. koljanich

koljanich

Great! I remove PlayMaker.Dll and all compiled! Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    JoshPeterson likes this.
  36. faillong

faillong

Err1 :

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.10f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Debug" --outputpath="C:\Users\berka\OneDrive\Masaüstü\bağışçı arabaları\baller\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="C:\Users\berka\OneDrive\Masaüstü\bağışçı arabaları\baller\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.10f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.10f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/Users/berka/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk/21.3.6528147" --incremental-g-c-time-slice=3 --profiler-report --map-file-parser="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.10f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe" --directory="C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masaüstü/bağışçı arabaları/baller/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masaüstü/bağışçı arabaları/baller/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Output directory: C:\Users\berka\OneDrive\Masa�st�\ba����� arabalar�\baller\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: C:\Users\berka\OneDrive\Masa�st�\ba����� arabalar�\baller\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 157 of which compiled: 157
    Time Compile: 5029 milliseconds Lump_libil2cpp_vm.cpp
    Time Compile: 3461 milliseconds Lump_libil2cpp_icalls.cpp
    Time Compile: 3398 milliseconds mscorlib3.cpp
    Time Compile: 3082 milliseconds Generics3.cpp
    Time Compile: 2983 milliseconds UnityEngine.CoreModule.cpp
    Time Compile: 2916 milliseconds Il2CppCompilerCalculateTypeValues.cpp
    Time Compile: 2620 milliseconds mscorlib14.cpp
    Time Compile: 2611 milliseconds Il2CppAttributes.cpp
    Time Compile: 2583 milliseconds Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp
    Time Compile: 2548 milliseconds mscorlib6.cpp
    Total compilation time: 26500 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\Users\berka\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk\21.3.6528147\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\berka\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFA79.tmp" -o "C:\Users\berka\OneDrive\Masa�st�\ba����� arabalar�\baller\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_D44688623EB9ADAFA2D141E0EC39BEA0\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id -stdlib=libc++ -static-libstdc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe

clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/960DA49C0F15D1248D9FFAE1B7D14104.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/EA480E45B65728A586AB34B63141D34C.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/FE0F23E5DEE22F78D73D021ADF26733C.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/C3D0314D5F48788917A4FDA9F54C847F.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/93A6514E5828A06F1E7BBA9C460A1A47.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/6F24A3B209B18D36FF8B2D3FB57DCE29.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/A63C70AB008781EFAAB93ECE847ADBA0.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/E06E34221D72F4B1B40EC67981CBD02E.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/E9163964C0BB0D27837A7AECFD70FE2A.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/5E02440B29809EF35155184B44C7860B.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/22E0D09B8B5685D5AA32B794CDD9207F.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D96393EA2DBB8C27E07BF92A105AE1F4.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/1350CBE1E87F2DC10852D936DBC4C3D2.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/67486D1D29C5CF8BC6F4DB40AE302A54.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/902E8B4CBB2F667639FA048AE56532EE.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8B932AC5F6D73DC55C56FACE9E73C419.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/3539F1AB4282A0D5951A9580F6AF3E5E.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/6C2CFEBA0F7D4EAC0B0B7F2C277DA910.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/82BBD08875D7B69D4447E11E9E996B7B.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/AFC0D5441C1F5CC131D3A5646A3EC790.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/A2C0C20A0DBA7E908D68F383C05C0C1D.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/B97197274E413E321B605CE32C80A7F1.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/0687559A5FE50688933D0149E2F3DCDE.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/AE577774F2B6D321C231D0B8D902F339.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4C1C487E2BE5C9743BFBEB7FEEC8122B.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D6519364B9B1B4444852A3A2D4186D2B.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/AC566812EF2A79552045CE9FDF70A445.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/AFF30BF0C0AEF265BA77ED78B7965421.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/7DD3F4A03D626471134E9D24BF350E27.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/22E7CE50598D5448228257C1AA8BE063.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D82C4FFA55A184B607559876290BE55E.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/6E3DBBBB209FA74E3F9F594E8A979C06.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/4BBE81AC0ABEFE1CB9D8A36A230299C0.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/F07B946AE9E84FF471C2D57FF034B7A3.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/E6ACD576A6A0D072FC01C2BFCA54FA7E.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/EA2A4C3B14DD7C64AB2A5324AC1EEFFE.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/669C75F82532B762B62906754B135EF3.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/CCD0F5F9B7903366C10038DDDD804F89.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/3DA6D1CF26F5BB17CE6A73F60F118463.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/16CDF1040D4D10E0F18006BAEA46CA31.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/F6FB1DE46EF224F26E6A2D138979425C.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/3AAB1C16D4F7E1E482322EB3B6F0982A.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/53841CF4DB676E456EB1110FDE40F959.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/B3F6FAB99F01F75692C8C21C86776F0F.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/FB1B267DAE6104F2BE904FAE7D948B22.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/7F8BFD044AD69187CCC63227E636DE96.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/00E876E98A4927D5F5C14A3CCB1F617E.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/19B9D04F539592CC8CB34D2F6A45D67F.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/6CFD47F57E5FF10378B10E83BB77D768.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/134D6E4639995E5E8CD0B3F1CB72B108.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/7BC450A5EE5AC1F423F8DE919A6FE9AB.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/289C6766E23FD9C4BBE9B8F9E20ED817.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/2A8B849F7C518281074C075000B2E2A0.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/1D26A1D05B33899CA3C314343663B3EE.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/80571F106CCB5F840EA6C91E1DABF3B9.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/542533DCB58D3BA0E18C9A545E0331C3.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D602CBF7B8444E1F8CF3F8C00C53F009.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/37B32A175FA0B2D10CD36A27A480F418.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/E2EB56E1AE2296252196CE3D6A63146C.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/BD399337E2ECD4548CD934AC3ED6E96B.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/ACB2FD0616C058B3AE6D217F4C5B3EE4.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/CB45C9078C5CF46F53918C908965A4B8.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/D7E7B307DE1EBACF1F8E530EC3D730AB.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/8FE7D16AEF64D3867C6C63BA5E28C874.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/ED397FC3EF61E08670EE2D7EA5CF7487.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/7CC82B3DBF71C5F6C2DEA4C34D3126E0.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/89CA072934CF8DD81D5A05F11467EB68.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/300D9491397D45AD7CD11A0DB722DD40.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/542CF7DA6EEE546A17A89101248C5BDA.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/46223A08459C01CA6F570ED6FD3CEE90.o'
    clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Users/berka/OneDrive/Masa?st?/ba????? arabalar?/baller/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/6DD6A8A2A64B7D3AAE86B6F5C8D97FBD.o'
    clang++:<message truncated>

Err2:

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.10f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <2975258ba72b4441a1487a1bed69dfb8>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0)

Err3:

Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 44 seconds (44232 ms)

Err4:

at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <8004fcc221b54f98ba547350ea71d812>:0

37. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I would recommend moving the project to a path which contains only ASCII characters. It looks like some tool in the Android NDK is having a problem with characters in the path to the Unity project.

38. faillong

faillong

JoshPeterson likes this.
  39. daynaChandera

daynaChandera

Hello, I have problem with build my Android game. When i want to use IL2CPP, i cant build my game. How can i fix it. Please help. this is console errors:

Error 1:
    Failed running /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.1f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Native/armeabi-v7a/libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Assets/../Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.1f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.1f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b" --map-file-parser="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.1f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser" --directory="/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Output directory: /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Native/armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 654 of which compiled: 0
    Total compilation time: 424 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: /Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++ @"/var/folders/gs/1bvrmq410zz09r5v5_zdbmq00000gn/T/tmp4czS5O.tmp" -o "/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/linkresult_3137BB44061F91A42B35E4192C9A3B95/libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id --sysroot "/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/platforms/android-16/arch-arm" -gcc-toolchain "/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -L "/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/armeabi-v7a" -lgnustl_static -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold

/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25280: error: undefined reference to 'GADURelease'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25280: error: undefined reference to 'GADURelease'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25313: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateSmartBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25294: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25313: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateSmartBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25294: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25348: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetBannerCallbacks'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25388: error: undefined reference to 'GADURequestBannerAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25159: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateRequest'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25192: error: undefined reference to 'GADUAddKeyword'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25174: error: undefined reference to 'GADUAddTestDevice'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25206: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetBirthday'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25216: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetGender'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25226: error: undefined reference to 'GADUTagForChildDirectedTreatment'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25266: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetRequestAgent'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25388: error: undefined reference to 'GADURequestBannerAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25368: error: undefined reference to 'GADUShowBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25368: error: undefined reference to 'GADUShowBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25358: error: undefined reference to 'GADUHideBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25358: error: undefined reference to 'GADUHideBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25378: error: undefined reference to 'GADURemoveBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25378: error: undefined reference to 'GADURemoveBannerView'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25159: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateRequest'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25174: error: undefined reference to 'GADUAddTestDevice'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25192: error: undefined reference to 'GADUAddKeyword'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25206: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetBirthday'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25216: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetGender'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25226: error: undefined reference to 'GADUTagForChildDirectedTreatment'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25244: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetExtra'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25266: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetRequestAgent'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25402: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateInterstitial'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25437: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetInterstitialCallbacks'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25447: error: undefined reference to 'GADUInterstitialReady'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25458: error: undefined reference to 'GADUShowInterstitial'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25468: error: undefined reference to 'GADURequestInterstitial'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25478: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateRewardBasedVideoAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25489: error: undefined reference to 'GADURewardBasedVideoAdReady'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25500: error: undefined reference to 'GADUShowRewardBasedVideoAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25514: error: undefined reference to 'GADURequestRewardBasedVideoAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25556: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetRewardBasedVideoAdCallbacks'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25402: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateInterstitial'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25468: error: undefined reference to 'GADURequestInterstitial'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25447: error: undefined reference to 'GADUInterstitialReady'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25458: error: undefined reference to 'GADUShowInterstitial'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25478: error: undefined reference to 'GADUCreateRewardBasedVideoAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25514: error: undefined reference to 'GADURequestRewardBasedVideoAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25500: error: undefined reference to 'GADUShowRewardBasedVideoAd'
    /Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25489: error: undefined reference to 'GADURewardBasedVideoAdReady'
    clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

stderr:

Unhandled Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: /Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++ @"/var/folders/gs/1bvrmq410zz09r5v5_zdbmq00000gn/T/tmp4czS5O.tmp" -o "/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/linkresult_3137BB44061F91A42B35E4192C9A3B95/libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id --sysroot "/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/platforms/android-16/arch-arm" -gcc-toolchain "/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -L "/Users/imac/Downloads/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/armeabi-v7a" -lgnustl_static -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold

/Users/imac/Downloads/Ludo Online 28-10/Ludo Online Chupamobile28-10/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_3.cpp:25348: error: undefined reference to 'GADUSetBannerCallbacks'
    /Users/imac/Downloads<message truncated>

Error 2:
    Exception: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2018.4.1f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:130)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunNetCoreProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:79)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:366)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (System.String inputDirectory, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:349)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:211)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:35)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <103137eb219949558cde9ab87892d16a>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:286)

40. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This failure occurs because the code in the project has extern methods in C#. Methods marked as extern with a the [Dllimport("__Internal")] attribute must be present in a native library that is linked with the Unity player when building with the IL2CPP scripting backend.

For example, this in this project one function which causes this issue is named: GADURelease

You have two options:

1. Build a native library with all of the methods marked as extern with the [Dllimport("__Internal")] attribute for the target platform and architecture of the player. See this documentation for details about native plugins: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/NativePlugins.html

2. Remove the C# code which defines this extern method. You can do that with platform dependent compilation: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/PlatformDependentCompilation.html

daynaChandera likes this.
  41. Imtii

Imtii

I Updated my project from unity 2017 to 2018 and I am getting this error while building apk

Failed running C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.13f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK" --map-file-parser="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Tools\MapFileParser\MapFileParser.exe" --directory="D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed" --generatedcppdir="D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput"
    stdout:
    Output directory: D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 561 of which compiled: 0
    Total compilation time: 219 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\GSS\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFBA2.tmp" -o "D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_5796F52FBEABC66B5A8530986D1167FE\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id --sysroot "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\platforms\android-16\arch-arm" -gcc-toolchain "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -L "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a" -lgnustl_static -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe
    D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_0.cpp:29067: error: undefined reference to 'sendMail'
    stderr:
    Unhandled Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\GSS\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpFBA2.tmp" -o "D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_5796F52FBEABC66B5A8530986D1167FE\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id --sysroot "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\platforms\android-16\arch-arm" -gcc-toolchain "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -L "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.9\libs\armeabi-v7a" -lgnustl_static -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe
    D:\Projects\Airport Cargo\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_0.cpp:29067: error: undefined reference to 'sendMail'
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunProgram(Program, String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:128)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunManagedProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:73)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:RunIl2CppWithArguments(List`1, Action`1, String) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:376)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp(String, String, String, Boolean) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:357)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:Run() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:211)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:35)

42. KorniXPL

KorniXPL

Hey guys. Let me add my error:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Exception: C:\Unity\2019.4.14f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    3. Failed running "C:\Unity\2019.4.14f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe" --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="WindowsDesktop" --architecture="x64" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="C:\Break\Break\Temp/StagingArea/Data\Native\GameAssembly.dll" --cachedirectory="C:\Break\Break\Assets\..\Library/il2cpp_cache" --profiler-report --map-file-parser=C:/Unity/2019.4.14f1/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe --directory=C:/Break/Break/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed --generatedcppdir=C:/Break/Break/Temp/StagingArea/Data/il2cppOutput
    5. stdout:
    6. il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: System.InvalidOperationException: C++ code builder is unable to build C++ code. In order to build C++ code for Windows Desktop, you must have one of these installed:
    7.        Visual Studio 2015 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because it is not installed)
    8.        Visual Studio 2015 installation is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0_Config\InstallDir" in the registry
    9.        Windows 10 SDK is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0\InstallationFolder" in the registry
    11.        Visual Studio 2017 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because Windows SDK is not installed)
    12.        Visual Studio 2017 installation is found using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration COM APIs
    13.        Windows 10 SDK is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0\InstallationFolder" in the registry
    16.   at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.ThrowIfCannotBuildInCurrentEnvironment()
    17.   at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    18.   at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, List`1 foundAssemblies)
    19.   at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args, Boolean setInvariantCulture)
    20.   at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
    21. stderr:
    23. Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: C++ code builder is unable to build C++ code. In order to build C++ code for Windows Desktop, you must have one of these installed:
    24.        Visual Studio 2015 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because it is not installed)
    25.        Visual Studio 2015 installation is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0_Config\InstallDir" in the registry
    26.        Windows 10 SDK is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0\InstallationFolder" in the registry
    28.        Visual Studio 2017 with C++ compilers and Windows 10 SDK (it cannot build C++ code because Windows SDK is not installed)
    29.        Visual Studio 2017 installation is found using Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration COM APIs
    30.        Windows 10 SDK is found by looking at "SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v10.0\InstallationFolder" in the registry
    33.   at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.ThrowIfCannotBuildInCurrentEnvironment()
    34.   at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    35.   at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, List`1 foundAssemblies)
    36.   at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args, Boolean setInvariantCulture)
    37.   at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
    39. UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    40. UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    41. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    42. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    43. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    44. UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    45. DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.SetupStagingArea (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] filesToNotOverwrite) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    46. DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    47. Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    48. DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    49. UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    50. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0)
    51. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    And then:
    Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 83 seconds (83172 ms)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

And at the end:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
    2.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0
    3.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <68af50843d0a45398c92799647332ec2>:0
    4. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

43. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

For example, this in this project one function which causes this issue is named: sendMail

You have two options:

44. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

As the error message indicates, you will need to install a recent version of Visual Studio with the C++ workload in order to build an IL2CPP standalone player for Windows. Do you already have this installed?

45. user-shiam

user-shiam

hello need help!!

Failed running G:\unity\2019.3.0f6\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="G:\LudoOnline master\Ludo Online\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="G:\LudoOnline master\Ludo Online\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="G:/unity/2019.3.0f6/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="G:/unity/2019.3.0f6/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="G:/unity/2019.3.0f6/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK" --profiler-report --map-file-parser=G:/unity/2019.3.0f6/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe --directory="G:/LudoOnline master/Ludo Online/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="G:/LudoOnline master/Ludo Online/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Output directory: G:\LudoOnline master\Ludo Online\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: G:\LudoOnline master\Ludo Online\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 234 of which compiled: 227
    Time Compile: 26247 milliseconds Il2CppAttributes.cpp
    Time Compile: 15974 milliseconds Il2CppInvokerTable.cpp
    Time Compile: 13737 milliseconds Lump_libil2cpp_vm.cpp
    Time Compile: 12151 milliseconds mscorlib5.cpp
    Time Compile: 11307 milliseconds Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.cpp
    Time Compile: 10722 milliseconds Assembly-CSharp9.cpp
    Time Compile: 10457 milliseconds Generics14.cpp
    Time Compile: 10414 milliseconds System3.cpp
    Time Compile: 9921 milliseconds System9.cpp
    Time Compile: 9880 milliseconds mscorlib21.cpp
    Total compilation time: 119750 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: G:\unity\2019.3.0f6\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp380.tmp" -o "G:\LudoOnline master\Ludo Online\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_20D8715B9ABCE67A002771853E4D96D5\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id -stdlib=libc++ -static-libstdc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe

46. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Are there more details about this error in the editor log file? It looks like it was cut-off a bit.

47. user-shiam

user-shiam

editor log

Attached Files:

48. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

For example, this in this project one function which causes this issue is named: GADURelease

You have two options:

Gamebuzz1234 and user-shiam like this.
  49. Gamebuzz1234

Gamebuzz1234

When I try to build my android project using IL2CPP scripting backend the build stop at stripping assemblies and fails and give me this error this also happens with an empty project. And I get the errors below:-
    Failed running E:\2019.4.10f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/net471/UnityLinker.exe -out="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/tempStrip" -x="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/../platform_native_link.xml" -x=C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp13f68376.tmp -x=C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp40a1ce00.tmp -x="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/TypesInScenes.xml" -d="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --include-unity-root-assembly="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll" --include-unity-root-assembly="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll" --include-unity-root-assembly="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/GoogleMobileAds.dll" --dotnetruntime=il2cpp --dotnetprofile=unityaot --use-editor-options --include-directory="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --rule-set=Conservative --editor-data-file="E:/Unity Games/Baalveer Quiz/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed/EditorToUnityLinkerData.json" --platform=Android --engine-modules-asset-file=E:/2019.4.10f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Whitelists/../modules.asset

stdout:
    stderr:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at Unity.Linker.UnityDriver..ctor(String[] args)
    at Unity.Linker.Program.Main(String[] args)

UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:RunAssemblyLinker(IEnumerable`1, String&, String&, String, String)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripAssembliesTo(String, String&, String&, IEnumerable`1, UnityLinkerRunInformation)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:RunAssemblyStripper(UnityLinkerRunInformation)
    UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper:StripAssemblies(String, BaseUnityLinkerPlatformProvider, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, RuntimeClassRegistry, ManagedStrippingLevel)

50. Gamebuzz1234

Gamebuzz1234

Sir please can you check my above problem too. I will be pleased with your reply.