Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Build Fail on OVRPlugin.dll

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by AdamKane, Mar 30, 2016.

1. AdamKane

AdamKane

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get around this:

It builds locally, but fails in Cloud Build.

Thanks,
    Adam

2. Ryanc_unity

Ryanc_unity

Unity Technologies

That looks like something we need to fix server side. Let me look into it.

3. Ryanc_unity

Ryanc_unity

Unity Technologies

Just a quick follow up:
    I submitted a bug to the VR team to get this resolved at its root. We do have a work around we can apply server side to fix this issue, but it will take a few days to get applied. I'll let you know when this is done.

4. samurai926

samurai926

Hi,
    I'm also having an issue building for Oculus. The Cloud Build completes but with this warning:

[Unity] Couldn't open /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_3_4f1/Unity.app/Contents/VR/oculus/macosx64/OVRPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/OVRPlugin, error: dlopen(/opt/Unity/Unity-5_3_4f1/Unity.app/Contents/VR/oculus/macosx64/OVRPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/OVRPlugin, 2): Library not loaded: @rpath/LibOVRRT_0.framework/Versions/5/LibOVRRT_0
    4:

When I try to run the resulting exe, it does not get picked up by the Rift. Posting here since it soiunds related to the OP's question.

Thanks,
    Jeffrey

5. Ryanc_unity

Ryanc_unity

Unity Technologies

Hey all,
    Sorry about the delay, we are currently working on a server side work around for this but it's taking longer than we thought as our work around we used for previous Unity versions does not work with the more recent versions. Sorry for the delay. Also as mentioned previously we are working with the Unity VR team to try and resolve this issue from happening again in the future.

evandespault and samurai926 like this.
  6. Matt-HitIQ

Matt-HitIQ

Hi there @Ryanc_unity , I am still getting this error. I am new to Unity cloud build so it may be resolved in another thread. Are you able to help?

-----------
    [Unity] Plugins: Couldn't open /BUILD_PATH/xxx-limited.xxx.windows64bit/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.oculus.standalone@1.29.1/Plugins/OSXUniversal/OVRPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/OVRPlugin, error: dlopen(/BUILD_PATH/xxx-limited.xxx.windows64bit/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.oculus.standalone@1.29.1/Plugins/OSXUniversal/OVRPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/OVRPlugin, 2): Library not loaded: @rpath/LibOVRRT_0.framework/Versions/5/LibOVRRT_0
    -----------

Windows build, using both the Oculus and OpenVR packages (I am looking for Oculus and Vive support in my application)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019