Search Unity

Build fail: ARC semantic issue - no visible @interface for 'SKPaymentQueue' declares the selector 'p

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by pretender, Jun 3, 2021.

1. pretender

pretender

Builds/Libraries/com.unity.purchasing/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/iOS/UnityPurchasing.m:311:40: error:
    no visible @interface for 'SKPaymentQueue' declares the selector 'presentCodeRedemptionSheet'

i don't know hot to resolve the issue, i tried removing unity purchasing because i am not using it at all but some other error pops up.
    I am currently bound to:
    Unity 2019.4.27f1
    macOs Mojave 10.14.6
    xCode 11.3.1
    InAppPurchasing 3.0.2 (it's not enabled in the services)

any ideas how to resolve this, thanks!

2. pretender

pretender

i also tried simulator as a target and selected device with 13 iOS but i have the same error, what to do to test on device or simulator?

3. Hafsa96

Hafsa96

Were you able to solve this issue somehow?
    I'm getting the exact same error "
    no visible @interface for 'SKPaymentQueue' declares the selector 'presentCodeRedemptionSheet' " on UnityPurchasing.m

I have enabled IAP and using it as well.

unity version 2019.4.27f1
    Xcode Version 11.1
    macOS Cataline 10.15.1
    IAP 3.0.2

4. Hafsa96

Hafsa96

[Update]
    I downgraded the unity IAP to version 2.2.2 and it worked! I haven't tested IAP 3.0.2 on another game with Xcode version 11.1 so I can't say for sure that Xcode 11.1 does not support Unity IAP versions later than 2.2.2. For this project though, newer versions didn't work. I had to install previous version of unity IAP
    ( 2.2.2 )