Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Build EXE

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by gwhitcher_unity, Apr 11, 2018.

1. gwhitcher_unity

gwhitcher_unity

I am building my first application(VR) with Unity. I am trying to make a build for it. I have the target for windows, I have an Company and application name and a logo. I select the "Build" button and it lets me select a location and name for the new executable. That window goes away and nothing happens. No errors, no .exe. I think I am doing everything that needs to be done.

What am I missing?

2. asperatology

asperatology

Wrong place to ask, I'm afraid.

3. gwhitcher_unity

gwhitcher_unity

found the problem! Thanks

4. hopeful

hopeful

It's almost always a good idea to mention what the solution was, in case someone else has the same problem and comes across your thread.

... Even if it was kind of a dumb problem with a simple solution. Chances are excellent someone else will run into it. :)

5. asperatology

asperatology

Agreed with @hopeful , please post solution, even if it's mundane, stupid, or noobish. All solutions regardless, becomes valuable resources for the future.

6. gwhitcher_unity

gwhitcher_unity

Sorry, My bad. I see what you mean. Its been a while and I don't even remember what the answer was. I will keep that in mind in the future.

hopeful likes this.