Search Unity

Resolved Build Error 0x00275 or 0x002bb (2019.3.6f1)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by MrBIoBR, Apr 16, 2020.

1. MrBIoBR

MrBIoBR

Hi there folks.
    I'm currently working in a Android game, but i'm having trouble while building.
    I'm attaching a picture of the console when the building error happens.

Here is the full log of the error :

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00275] in <3e481e8f36eb4d4c8d94b9ba6b2be438>:0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <3e481e8f36eb4d4c8d94b9ba6b2be438>:0
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

i'm not able to find the source of this error...
    this is not my first game, and i'm able to build for Android in other projects (same unity editor version)...

maybe someone here can help me out on this ? :p

Attached Files:

2. MrBIoBR

MrBIoBR

I've managed to Fixed.

although the error was not being shown in the Console, searching the Editor.Log file (which have a bunch of info) , i've found that some scripts where using namespaces that can't be used in a build. Some of the errors in the Editor.log:

ps: the script path and names are not real ^^

Assets\-----\Scripts\-----\MyScript1.cs(9,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'U2D' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    Assets\-----\Scripts\-----\MyScript2.cs(8,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'U2D' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor' (are you missing an assembly reference?).

So if anyone have the same issue double check your scripts, especially the first lines where you import the namespaces.

FriendNFoe and skorski like this.
  3. MyDreamGameStudio

MyDreamGameStudio

i have a save problem
    go you know how to solve it

4. MyDreamGameStudio

MyDreamGameStudio

5. eye_6

eye_6

Capture.PNG

Same problem for me while building ARCore for android in new LTS version 2019.4.15f1 Capture.PNG