Search Unity

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'

Discussion in 'Android' started by reddo1987, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddo1987

reddo1987

Hi guys,
    I have a weird problem with Unity. Sometimes my android build fails with this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Error building Player: 2 errors
    3. Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    4. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    6. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
    7.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    8.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88
    9. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    I said sometimes because the editor fails to create the apk 1 times every 5-6 times. I don't know why. Sometimes it creates the build and sometimes it doesn't. After a failed build if I try to build again it works.
    The console says 2-3 errors but there no others informations. What are these errors?

Using Unity 2017.4 LTS + windows 10
    (I had this problem since unity 2017.3)

2. aleksandrk

aleksandrk

Unity Technologies

Hi!
    The actual errors are usually above this one in the console.

3. reddo1987

reddo1987

Code (CSharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnSelectionChange () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:147)
    3. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    4. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    5. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232)
    6. System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    7. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:295)
    8. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:288)
    9. UnityEditor.HostView.OnSelectionChange () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:168)
    10. UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:Refresh()
    11. Google.PackageManager.ProjectManagerController:EnsurePluginsDirectory()
    12. Google.PackageManager.ProjectManagerController:.cctor()
    13. UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes()

What does is mean? (can't open with the dobule click)

I don't have this error with the gameplay in the editor

4. reddo1987

reddo1987

If I try to double click on it I have this in inspector:
    upload_2018-5-9_17-3-14.png

hovan12022002 likes this.
  5. aleksandrk

aleksandrk

Unity Technologies

This error is unrelated and a fix is going to appear in a later version.

"Error building Player: 2 errors" might mean, for example, that you have compilation errors in your scripts, which you have to fix before running on a device.

JTAGames likes this.
  6. atoi2008

atoi2008

Code (CSharp):
    1. Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    2. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

7. atoi2008

atoi2008

My scripts work fine in Standalone and Editor. For the moment I will believe that restarting unity will fix this problem. I doubt it. 2019.3.f. this was trying an UWP build with IL2CPP backend,and .NET 4.0

unity_Ulj4h2RH4nysvQ likes this.
  8. leioleioleio

leioleioleio

that's your answer Unity? really?

9. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

More info in Editor.log

10. totoriina

totoriina

hello for me it was enough to restart the PC

11. moiz23300

moiz23300

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Anyone here to help about how to erase this error.

Garks and Kamran7 like this.
  12. moiz23300

moiz23300

emirkilic708, Qbit86 and Kamran7 like this.
  13. moiz23300

moiz23300

UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Kamran7 likes this.
  14. moiz23300

moiz23300

Anyone here to help about how to erase this problem?

Kamran7 likes this.
  15. rtheace

rtheace

i've been stuck with this problem suddenly...even though it successfully "build" but cant even use the apk to publish. it says not a valid apk files.

Petri_Dreams, kevenie and StartStart like this.
  16. cronjewessel

cronjewessel

When you click build, try to select a different folder (other than your project folder) when prompted to select a build folder.

17. Code_Vianney

Code_Vianney

Hi Guys if you guys haven't find the solution I had the same problem so my solution was to remove all the irrelevant scripts that I did not need in my project since I added a prefab that was not mine.

(So I am making a marker base app using Vuforia and I needed a prefab from an ARCore based project and that came with some error [Build completed with a result of 'Failed' UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)]
    so to solve that I looked at all the ArCore scripte that I did not need{Like ARanchor, arcoreInterface and so on...} and I deleted them My project worked just fine after that)

I hope this can help
    I am note an expert ;)

18. rtheace

rtheace

I manage to fix my problem. Just reinstall the old version of Unity and old version of Android Studio...just go back 2-3 versions.

19. amirnik

amirnik

Restarting Unity did not help but restarting my PC helped me to solve this issue.

ABdigitaldevelopment likes this.
  20. sjeevarathinam29

sjeevarathinam29

The Solution is...

Build the application outside the Assert folder.

Build -> Create New Folder (For Instance, App) -> Select Folder.

skynuub likes this.
  21. Magasenakwa

Magasenakwa

_unity.png

What the hell is scene '' ???
    What are those prefabs it is complaining about? Those are not in my project!!! Hell, I am pretty sure I don't even HAVE a scene with no name... and it's definitely not added to my build settings. In past we've had the problem where moving scenes to a different folder required the scenes in BuildSettings to be removed and re-added. Done that, makes no difference this time.

Following the "Move the Build folder to somehwre else" advice, no cigar...

So what should we do to get this project to build? This is a vanilla Windows x64 build built on a Windows 10 machine. Nothing fancy. So why won't it build?

EDIT: We managed to get rid of the warnings by removing as many of the Unity standard installed packages as I could. Ads, Analytics, IAP, Multiplayer etc. The errors still remain, though

More info in Editor Log you say?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-weaver.Editor.dll
    2. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.SpatialTracking.dll
    3. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.Postprocessing.Editor.dll
    4. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.CollabProxy.Editor.dll
    5. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/UnityEditor.SpatialTracking.dll
    6. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-weaver.Editor.dll
    7. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Editor.dll
    8. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Editor.dll
    9. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    10. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    11. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
    12. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
    13. Build completed with a result of 'Failed'
    14. UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
    15. UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    16. UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    17. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    18. UnityEditor.DefaultBuildMethods:BuildPlayer(BuildPlayerOptions) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:193)
    19. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:CallBuildMethods(Boolean, BuildOptions) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97)
    20. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun(Boolean) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindow.cs:130)
    21. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindow.cs:124)
    22. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:ExecuteMenuItem(String)
    23. UnityEditor.ShortcutManagement.MenuItemEntryDiscoveryInfo:<MenuItemEntryDiscoveryInfo>m__0(ShortcutArguments) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\ShortcutManagerEditor\ShortcutAttributeDiscoveryProvider.cs:140)
    24. UnityEditor.ShortcutManagement.Trigger:HandleKeyEvent(Event, IContextManager) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\ShortcutManagerEditor\Trigger.cs:115)
    25. UnityEditor.ShortcutManagement.ShortcutController:HandleKeyEvent(Event) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\ShortcutManagerEditor\ShortcutController.cs:172)
    26. UnityEditor.ShortcutManagement.ShortcutIntegration:EventHandler() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\ShortcutManagerEditor\ShortcutController.cs:65)
    27. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallGlobalEventHandler() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\EditorApplication.cs:329)
    28. (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs Line: 193)
    30. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 7 errors
    31.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
    32.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  22. TheTouriOne

TheTouriOne

Hello i'm also new to unity and i had this problem but when i changed package name it worked for me so i thought maybe it will help somebody here.

23. kaarloew

kaarloew

For other that have similar issue, check the whole Editor.log file. If you e.g. use Editor namespace features in Monobehavior then it works fine in editor, but when building a player it naturally fails. Strings you want to find are compilationhadfailure and Error building Player because scripts had compiler error and those might be hundreds of rows before Error building Player: 2 errors

Padman_Silversoft and JuliusM like this.
  24. Redajy

Redajy

hey... i have got the same error when i change to export with scripting Backend (IL2CPP) to make the RAM64
    and i realize that when building the APK file

error1.jpg

it give this Error on player building on this point when Building Native Binary With IL2CPP

dose it make science ??

25. sbjaviersantos

sbjaviersantos

UnityEngine.GUIUtilityprocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

In my case, i use some scripts for import assets (AssetPostProcessor) and unity was trying use them to build the game. Just moving them to a folder named "Editor" fix the problem.

Check if you are using UnityEditor namespace or import type in your scripts.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  26. Phonebox

Phonebox

hey all, I had the same issue after upgrading to Unity 2019.2.0a11, I needed to change the following Player settings / Player / Configuration / API Compatibility level to .NET 4.x upload_2019-6-13_20-51-59.png
    And now it all works again!

27. jamesdelson

jamesdelson

It doesn't work for me

AlterMannn likes this.
  28. garlictechmatlou

garlictechmatlou

There are two Options here:

1. If you are using Unity Ads, disable it and delete the Unity Ads Folder in the Assets folder of your project. Restart Unity and try to build it again. I suggest you use Google Mobile Ads instead of Unity Ads !!!

2. If you are not using Unity Ads... Make sure your package name is set up correctly. e.g: If your Product Name contains spaces like: My Game. Then package name should be; com.companyname.My_Game.

2.b. If your package name is set up correctly and it still fails, make sure your package name is set up correctly again. Else you can do this: Search on how to export your unity project so that you can import and build and run it using Android Studio

(Make sure There is enough Memory on Your Computer as well ! )

29. garlictechmatlou

garlictechmatlou

1. If you are using Unity Ads, disable it and delete the Unity Ads Folder in the Assets folder of your project. Restart Unity and try to build it again. I suggest you use Google Mobile Ads instead of Unity Ads !!!

2. If you are not using Unity Ads... Make sure your package name is set up correctly. e.g: If your Product Name contains spaces like: My Game. Then package name should be; com.companyname.My_Game.

2.b. If your package name is set up correctly and it still fails, make sure your package name is set up correctly again. Else you can do this: Search on how to export your unity project so that you can import and build and run it using Android Studio

(Make sure There is enough Memory on Your Computer as well ! )

30. unity_PJX3TMiv6rWV6Q

unity_PJX3TMiv6rWV6Q

After changing Script Backend to IL2CPP, with "Build and Run" I'm getting below errors:
    Failed running /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Native/armeabi-v7a/libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Assets/../Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK" --profiler-report --map-file-parser="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser" --directory="/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Building libil2cpp.so with AndroidToolChain
    Output directory: /Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Native/armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: /Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: In file included from /Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/lumpedcpp/Lump_libil2cpp_os.cpp:72:
    In file included from /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/AtomicQueue.cpp:6:
    In file included from /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps.h:121:
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:622:17: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    : "cc", "r2", "r3"
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:653:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    : "cc", "memory", "r2", "r3"
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:690:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:724:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:755:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    : "cc", "memory", "r0", "r1", "r3"
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:793:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:833:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:875:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:917:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    9 errors generated.

Invocation was: Executable: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++
    Arguments: -DNET_4_0 -DUNITY_AOT -DGC_NOT_DLL -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DLINUX -DANDROID -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -D__linux__ -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/external/bdwgc/include" -I"." -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sources/cxx-stl/llvm-libc++/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sources/cxx-stl/llvm-libc++abi/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sources/android/support/include" -c -g -DNDEBUG -fexceptions -fno-limit-debug-info -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-rtti -std=c++98 -fno-strict-aliasing -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fno-strict-overflow -fPIC -Os --sysroot "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sysroot" -gcc-toolchain "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -isystem "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-androideabi" -D__ANDROID_API__=16 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon-fp16 -Wno-unused-value "/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/lumpedcpp/Lump_libil2cpp_os.cpp" -o "/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/CDAD59605C6528E1FC4E232F984CC55B.o"

at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args)
    at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args)
    at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
    stderr:

Unhandled Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: In file included from /Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/lumpedcpp/Lump_libil2cpp_os.cpp:72:
    In file included from /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/AtomicQueue.cpp:6:
    In file included from /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps.h:121:
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:622:17: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    : "cc", "r2", "r3"
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:653:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:690:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:724:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:755:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    : "cc", "memory", "r0", "r1", "r3"
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:793:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:833:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:875:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp/os/Unity/ExtendedAtomicOps-arm.h:917:27: error: asm-specifier for input or output variable conflicts with asm clobber list
    ^
    9 errors generated.

Invocation was: Executable: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++
    Arguments: -DNET_4_0 -DUNITY_AOT -DGC_NOT_DLL -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DLINUX -DANDROID -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -D__linux__ -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/bdwgc/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/libil2cpp/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/libil2cpp" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/external/bdwgc/include" -I"." -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sources/cxx-stl/llvm-libc++/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sources/cxx-stl/llvm-libc++abi/include" -I"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sources/android/support/include" -c -g -DNDEBUG -fexceptions -fno-limit-debug-info -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -Wa,--noexecstack -fno-rtti -std=c++98 -fno-strict-aliasing -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fno-strict-overflow -fPIC -Os --sysroot "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sysroot" -gcc-toolchain "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -isystem "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK/sysroot/usr/include/arm-linux-androideabi" -D__ANDROID_API__=16 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon-fp16 -Wno-unused-value "/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/lumpedcpp/Lump_libil2cpp_os.cpp" -o "/Users/Shared/Unity/ScrollPuzzel/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/CDAD59605C6528E1FC4E232F984CC55B.o"

at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)
    at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args)
    at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args)
    at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
    at Program.Main(String[] args)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunProgram(Program, String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:128)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner:RunNetCoreProgram(String, String, String, CompilerOutputParserBase, Action`1) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:79)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:RunIl2CppWithArguments(List`1, Action`1, String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:494)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp(String, String, String, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:477)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder:Run() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:334)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils:RunIl2Cpp(String, String, IIl2CppPlatformProvider, Action`1, RuntimeClassRegistry) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:63)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

Exception: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.10f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll did not
    run properly!

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97

UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:130)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunNetCoreProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:79)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:494)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (System.String inputDirectory, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:477)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:334)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String tempFolder, System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:63)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.RunIl2Cpp.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at <1a10f9035b6b403994c99e5b653643c6>:0)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:281)

31. FaultyMarkus

FaultyMarkus

at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97

HOW do i fix..?

32. Yurangel

Yurangel

My problem is resolved creating a link to the folder in drive C, because i changed my program to drive D.

33. abdullah234ktk

abdullah234ktk

This work for me.

34. piruelain

piruelain

My answer is with a lot of delay but yesterday I ran into same problem and found this thread :) I'm always building into different empty directory (not under assets) since when I once got problems but this time it didn't help.

Try to carefully read through warnings and errors in console panel - although all my scripts were okay and running game via editor didn't give any errors, I clicked through all what build complained and finally found that one script had unused Using statement (can't remember which, had smth to do with GraphView and no idea how it got there :) No idea either why it messed things up as it didn't make any sense.

Removing that unused Using statement helped to fix it for me this time.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  35. dechriss

dechriss

I just had that same issue. Although im sure there are many reasons that could cause this, I want to share how I could fix it.

First in the console at the top right, I enabled only errors to show and disabled normal logs and warnings.
    Now I could see errors pointing to a ScriptableObject Script.

In there I had to surround Editor related calls with this preprocessor macro at the top:

Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_EDITOR
    2. using UnityEditor;
    3. #endif
    And within a Methode:

Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_EDITOR
    2.         EditorUtility.SetDirty(this);
    3. #endif
    I hope it helps some people, Cheers.

36. jjuliano11

jjuliano11

Build completed with a result of 'Succeeded' in 79 seconds (78724 ms)

help me ...please , i beg , Im trying to solve this for 3hrs now and nothing happens

37. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

Succeeded means success, you have no error.

Icaros_Apple_Dev likes this.
  38. zachseven

zachseven

This worked for me!

39. AmirH2020

AmirH2020

Hi everybody,
    I'm using Unity 2019.4 LTS,
    I have these errors:
    upload_2020-7-4_18-4-51.png
    And this
    upload_2020-7-4_18-5-27.png
    Plz Answer me, and send in my email << rahim.amirh@gmail.com >>
    Thanks a lot....

40. ryanthekid25

ryanthekid25

41. ryanthekid25

ryanthekid25

unityeditor.buildplayerwindow+buildmethodexception: 2 errors at unityeditor.buildplayerwindow+defaultbuildmethods.buildplayer (unityeditor.buildplayeroptions options) [0x002bb] in <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0 at unityeditor.buildplayerwindow.callbuildmethods (system.boolean askforbuildlocation, unityeditor.buildoptions defaultbuildoptions) [0x00080] in <a20a50bbfaff4193bf6ba6b262f9a71f>:0 unityengine.guiutility:processevent(int32, intptr)

Please help me solve this. Im using unity 2019.3.15f1

42. K4R1N4

K4R1N4

Guys if you have this problem, I just managed to figure it out!
    If you're using Visual Studio you (just like me) probably didn't know that not that Unity needs C++ to build the game. So you need to download Visual Studio Installer (like you would when first installing) if you have it already installed just click modify. Depending on what you need you need to install features (I basically installed everything accept the one that is using Xamarin). And after downloading and installing you will need to restart your PC. After restarting you can go to Unity and try to build your project again. I have read the log for the errors, same as most of you here with IL2CPP, and it worked perfectly. Try it out, you can't lose anything. I hope it helps you as well.

Attached Files:

• Crop.png
      Crop.png
      File size:
      87.4 KB
      Views:
  43. ryanthekid25

ryanthekid25

I just downgraded to unity 2018.4.15 f1 and it worked

44. eaceowman

eaceowman

By reading the log carefully i realized unity tries to build the game with c++ (I don't know if it is better this way) so I changed the scripting backend(in project setting->player->Other settings-> configurations -> scripting Backend) to mono and build was completed wit a 'succeeded'.
    upload_2020-8-22_2-13-36.png

Another solution might be downloading and installing the needed c++ stuff with the visual studio installer but it says it needs approximately 20 gb of space and unfortunately i don't know the specific installation to decrease the size.

45. johannig

johannig

Hey! I just got a new Mac & installed Unity 2020 1.3f1. I can't build at all. I tried installing the two other LTS versions and I get the same error. I tried uninstalling Unity altogether and reinstalling again. Same error. Any idea what the problem is?

Failed running /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="MacOSX" --architecture="x64" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Native/GameAssembly.dylib" --cachedirectory="/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Assets/../Library/il2cpp_cache" --avoid-dynamic-library-copy --baselib-directory="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/MacStandaloneSupport/Variations/macosx64_nondevelopment_il2cpp" --profiler-report --map-file-parser="/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser" --directory="/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Temp/StagingArea/Data/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
    Running il2cpp.exe in workstation GC mode.
    Building GameAssembly.dylib with ClangToolChain
    Mac Dev SDK: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk

Output directory: /Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Native
    Cache directory: /Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache
    ObjectFiles: 230 of which compiled: 0
    Total compilation time: 329 milliseconds.
    il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: /usr/bin/ld -o "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/linkresult_13E8EA7C15917375C8E52FE28AAB6BCC/GameAssembly.dylib" -dylib -arch x86_64 -macosx_version_min 10.9 -lSystem -lc++ -lpthread -map "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/linkresult_13E8EA7C15917375C8E52FE28AAB6BCC/GameAssembly.map" -dead_strip -liconv -framework Foundation -framework Security -framework CoreFoundation "/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/MacStandaloneSupport/Variations/macosx64_nondevelopment_il2cpp/baselib.a" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/20119A44B29E88183B15A4E48B5D5126.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0767E79254009F49AC16611FF3D6084C.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/703C7AFDF88439D7CE102BAB165CC9D9.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0616C0101D35D73A2FC278075157A7F4.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A5D201C8A9F45E700A789FCB2B8104FB.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/BFF055BACB0F58BAE3FD79CE196D280A.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/7B67847D75115C9CA9A99B115C78CC79.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/ACE895D7B4BE6C3622ED8C8C0769981D.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/13F5379E832F16C79C83A8312BCAF118.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0A22AE9A2B3C59974DAABCAF460763C1.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/6FE5ABD2DA9CA147FD561EB256762B3F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E08916CEE4FC142C30CB37256C472587.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/C9A060FDC5CFC26CC0A409A8F41D8A07.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/C6C82DBAFD72D427841CACD041B68DB9.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/127FFA6D1905DE9CE834B085BEF83644.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/739926877550584FA77DC635917ECE95.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/77DDA338A1952663E97120E458E2E265.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/250D2E274AFAE96B1E1A7A3A7EA7D7DC.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F16DF07331E3F3CF7DFC770B72FF51C4.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/458516F0564765DC960F1D6F185DA115.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/50C54FCE87B46D2369083439EB136BD9.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/AD33297E2884B509CD7641D761828DC0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/325CD6D5CD1083EF11E00D117549CA70.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/8077C6DA487E705CCA538BF6DF2211AF.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/C4FAD0693A544A9892870FD6970FD1DF.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F228CDA240025056A997BD002F13F614.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/62AADF827A70A2F27325053B9548D067.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F7FDCEA46760A4B39E7F1F2B0660B5BD.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/269114BE3184E984DB01094DF46B4ABC.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/27A83A4D1EF0A35E2BE782EEAD5F6980.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/1667B3BFE320A88298D0495CD9D9A88C.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/484D260A18A8A0268BD2106168049DBB.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/203A99096FD2039B416001394DB09773.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/82339948F158A7B1CBE4A73A66D71552.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/FAD080B19DD470D273BBBC140D144E62.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F5E630DA6601D96C2B02234200ED1468.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/CFFCDE3D95FA2A5351A45F2EC0655464.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0FFF61571CB65A5BAD4F290870D6A31B.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/D5527CA87441384345D434C9E173D67A.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/657595882EC6C9E0B583EBBDB249BEBE.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/D137131CA1477326D8D91BAAE2F4937F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/ED8D1B85BAF4182BE2C8D6060C44EA4A.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/B1109BD3DDE379585521AF1B677084BA.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/642833018029777DB7862C6E03C1D624.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/95C248095FBC3BCBE8090A5109C42668.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9F52C5B850364E84174B72862A70EBD9.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/DD462020C8357A1371FB409E9C219600.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9B4CDC161AF3A18ED66A5120E1E12A69.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/69994F157A4AE50D7F399F18CFAC7A8D.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/DA553A4AB76BBFEBDEC11156347DEABD.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/8020354B041568A04E707648EEEBAE73.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/ECC9E68B85B6AA1F5B63E0C1B85DDD5B.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/ED36058060FAA5166291E11E01788D13.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/C41E1BD11930F22D4691B3DF1A3B5439.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/33E1B28786BA17019FFCEE817D21986D.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9352F250BC6D41B2E90A8149AA1818B0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/CAFFC5AF25A4E01406E1C60FB6C8166F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/EE3292960CF6A4B884E57342AEAF3878.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/2AEE0335F4306C249827C4AA8C939DA3.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E7282CF7D8C714F730FE67B5AE015B3B.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F8DEFCD8A6825E3BE34331FF95CEC0C6.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/128CCB456045B6E0A87538D30819E939.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/03ACF9C5430D4B056EAF8E5605904122.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E9EE7643518608BFD63778FDD91AB4E7.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/529F2661D8C86A0FED0DAC840D3D6E22.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E84E226A148ADAAB850774F4874CD66B.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/4D0E49BF89752DC0CBB44D2F00646B00.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/D964B84B5AA13188A9D64B9D55CE706E.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E1E8A663D8F44996A39B16561FEB095E.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0818DC6B42F510055E96A7E58E725844.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/4475493ADDD920C32187E06026F04F22.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/DCC8AB559921589116A52E3A0C4975CF.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/8C19A4275FF606D8AFB3DFD62FBB8B90.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/2C4CFCFA036115A55C43234624F4A4BC.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9E19A8DC3EC0D33ACFF4903425D57B9A.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/628480C3D95A93861102A702B5A31979.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A6ECE94E5F94050CF173C457CE73FC71.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/98C94608A1F32B24E38E1F49D253FB74.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/07E358B5CBA1E2DFC5BD0D4B95A79E39.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A4E5465C7F1C539E4D778DD5D6D7ACB0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/3B0795B44220763DAD94D8EB4A186F5B.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/6D1ADAD5DF15FE7C4C67387F5C557C56.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/74487995AAFAA52B66B90E22CE8A7470.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/704D189F0C8BC1A8CCCC0F281AC9FA94.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0FE666472B282036ACDE46112AD5DFF2.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/6FD85E67139321F9D8D501C318CC6B4A.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/EC1F90B1EAE24483922EB39A197844F0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/8B6352B40121EDB1923B95BA120B0CF0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E6284572A5EA2B9F7A2F0ED338DCF2DC.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/2427E036659E0905418C142188565D06.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/74EFAA286757A11C20F52D24BCD6A66D.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/EC758B819526AE640E9BA078869ED5A1.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/54816C74197A5ECDC783A3A28E91C7D6.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/6EB6B2FA3578BFCCCF38505F6F19F1D1.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/158CA684D1E9324B97CC0139C5FEFA74.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/5D9EC7EBE9D8EF665D0BFB9C62691D4F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/91801A0F0E1A88C1445971E638225FB8.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A60662AD1469B460BC2BBA3F40C6D868.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/98691C80ECB971EE4BC2B94BC767C5B0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/DFDA710D664D6D05F1DDB5CEAA5EABE0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/459679BD52A9BFBDDEB3FD77B57EE787.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F87D5FE1CD84E5ECF1434843FC0DE7E4.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/44885C3BF582683C828D9CD83C69FE30.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/555C24D3FF4E8C41595214D87356EB27.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0EA34D38D99D8396F097F162360FEFD8.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/01AE03239C4D64EE5A4E941492E8D3DF.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/84AB4825FF7103BB5676BC61E067E42E.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/15A270054FB2B9A69EA11914E1E554EA.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/00FE4C54F6B3C7EB7B7428FA8E576F58.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/2BC51E3229D6838E90CA232157627CDC.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/45213AFAB7BD3FA6C9D18C6F6EAED8EE.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/B65C0C28A0ED67DBB3260C65E7AB6A06.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/CA112465D7E21861A99B3EA8B14BE2EC.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/11EBBD41A41697884CD80837B7F1D307.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A18538AE3350B604AEC9B7208AF9EAF6.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/17FEBAABFE137CBE332021E1ED2A4FB4.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/FF7EC581574C59D55FAF78A6764DC261.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/8FBCB4A0A8DBE5D8FB4A826DD8B5DBCE.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/732841492611B3DA8C8E7A67B57A3D87.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/4C6F732D47619D9920AD12E297FF5590.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/5EC91C9DCD34FFE003608DB5B9D5148A.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/007DCCF6C00855D6C395C0ADA85A3E38.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/0DC9BA1BEF431F458866849D678B078F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9E9ACF9FF8BF7DFD357ACA002F667D66.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/687771B927F0857F4957D929C5AB94C3.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A75B0D8B899D5645A4484D08317C77D0.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/7055AF360187AC4BC706CACC541ECAF5.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F0A07558C0BEEA32B61E96EAD49965A8.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/D74E5E99F7C756FD061B0323D74A6A20.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/F60A1E8478028BF018AF05767A22F911.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/B9E8869B87A5AED5FB205C3837535F00.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/13BB6F537A0679AF9DECA55CB2E1DCB3.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/94EFFF24DAE994F13EDDAB24C19F879D.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/798C70B83401438FA4F42D068C50D4EF.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/925C42446CE172E90BCC0F4CEA858EAA.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/1DAB5C100061304E86EF29E4A157054B.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/09DC06EC31198C131804851B27EAE33F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/8F96D09D5583303AEA946C3E436C5A77.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/CBA4494CDA02D9C930EF29D78E8EBF93.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/B0983F1F7911F71754C9FD28C2E7872C.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9C1141E7836D508DE154CB24DCDD247F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/D7A83D8283CAF2DBCF823A622C74BE54.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/962A03A50F4085C5F323C0EE088CD100.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/88017F77B753C026E297E7870EBAB1C3.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/D462ED038FB7D12247D5A031084CA7FE.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/B39202614C0CA89277C0BECF81CDB044.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/A6182889CDB0A8E9A72FD71FC72A013C.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/5AA94B9901EE918D12C8828443745CA1.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/E9D4C07968D56075B35D7A87A1FB5435.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/16CF6C7414C4AFF7342B706F2234FF93.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/9F3177B1379A439F97DE275EA5246F2F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/C47880753ED28125BB72EA9FB85D310F.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/BCD5DE1FA3A41459511F7C7E4D1583C8.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/85EF5F4C11A308E94C619D16276C22E5.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/libil2cpp/5EE7DBDFD33AAD9C047E737A6FD1ECD5.o" "/Applications/Unity/Leikir/PANDU/Library/il2cpp_cache/66F9754AED7488A8FBCAA<message truncated>

Exception: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.1.3f1/Unity.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/deploy/net471/il2cpp.exe did not run properly!
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:148)
    UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildUtils.cs:71)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo, System.String workingDirectory) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:531)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data, System.String outputDirectory, System.String workingDirectory, System.Boolean platformSupportsManagedDebugging) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:509)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:342)
    UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:72)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.SetupStagingArea (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[T] filesToNotOverwrite) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:223)
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:42)
    Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/DesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:60)
    UnityEditor.OSXStandalone.OSXDesktopStandalonePostProcessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/OSXPlayer/Extensions/Managed/OSXDesktopStandalonePostProcessor.cs:426)
    UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (UnityEditor.Modules.BuildPostProcessArgs args, UnityEditor.BuildProperties& outProperties) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Modules/DefaultBuildPostprocessor.cs:27)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (UnityEditor.BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, System.Int32 width, System.Int32 height, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:324)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)

at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00270] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:187
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:95

46. JTAGames

JTAGames

For me I was using a namespace that didn't work. after removing
    "using System.management;"
    I was able to build the game.

47. Trivuj

Trivuj

Brother Mono is not the solution.

48. RabihDev

RabihDev

this Error appear 1 : if you put in the build Index scenes and then u deleted 1 from your assets u must deleted from your build index or else this bag will appear.
    2: if u want to published u must ad a password if u don't insert the pass after u opened the engine this bag will appear.
    3: just don't play with your scrips u will case more errors .
    4: if none of those work take some break and then u will know were the problem is.
    Good Luck.

49. umeshshakya07

umeshshakya07

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

Shayke likes this.
  50. oliVRqin

oliVRqin

Was just agonizing over a similar problem, and I'm using Unity 2020.1.9f1 on a Mac; this solution might not work for you cause of different circumstances but it worked for me. My solution was to go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Under Other Settings, change the minimum API from whatever the default is to 'Marshmallow' Level 23. That's it, worked like a dream. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.