Search Unity

Bug Build Android IL2CPP- Error adding Symbols: Memory exhausted clagn++: error linker command failed 1

Discussion in 'Editor Workflows' started by Dixigunnpler, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Dixigunnpler

Dixigunnpler

Dear all, I have asked a question, however, since I do not know if it will have an answer, and I need some information to find a solution, I have decided to open this topic.

Version Used of Uniyt 2021.3.5f1

Dear friends, as you can see when compiling the Unity project with the previously mentioned version and in "Scripting Backkend: IL2CPP" mode for ARM64 type architecture, I get this error, I have already reviewed all the possible information and read the forums, already I changed the version of the project from 2020.3 to 2021.3, as suggested.

I already made a change in the import configurations of IL2CPP Compression from Faster Build to Faster(Smaller)Build, the size of textures was already compressed to the maximum, all Liberia was removed from the project and imported again, finally, it was I do everything humanly thinkable, however it still does not compile, the SDK, NDK, Gradle have already been reviewed, and it does not work, since they are using the same ones that are downloaded from the Unity hub.

I would appreciate your enormous help, with this case.

Captura de pantalla (168).png Captura de pantalla (169).png
    Captura de pantalla (167)_2.png