Search Unity

Buid Success no code built

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by ugly_uck, May 8, 2018.

1. ugly_uck

ugly_uck

So, I've been working with this for weeks, Unity hasn't helped at all and I can't find anything. A local build works perfectly, but it has issues when using the cloud build. The git repository is set to the same folder the C# project is, nothing is excluded, when I try to run a build these are the first things I see in the compact log:

1: [15:37:11] WARNING: 'git lfs clone' is deprecated and will not be updated
    2: warning: inexact rename detection was skipped due to too many files.
    3: warning: you may want to set your diff.renameLimit variable to at least 793 and retry the command.
    This has been a constant issue since the first attempt at building. Along with that it has several errors throught the build and states Build failed several times before it says:

This has been a constant issue since the first attempt at building. Along with that it has several errors throught the build and states Build failed several times before it says:

1039: [Unity] Assets/Editor/AppodealDependencies.cs(53,3): error CS0103: The name `Google' does not exist in the current context
    1040: publishing finished successfully.
    1041: Finished: SUCCESS​

I'd usually stop the service and continue on but I'm wanting to test an Android build before I jump over to an iOS build. (I don't have any apple devices, and there's not enough room on my C for a new OS just to build it.)

FYI, the result in the APK is: the scene built and is being displayed but no code behind it is running.